FAO those who believe in climate change

Da Luv Doc

• 2 months later...
Gordon Brown: climate-change sceptics are 'flat-earthers'People who doubt that human activity contributes to global warming are “flat-earthers” and “anti-science”, Gordon Brown has said.James Kirkup and Louise GrayPublished: 6:43PM GMT 04 Dec 2009The Prime Minister launched an outspoken attack on climate-change sceptics amid growing signs of public doubts about the scientific and political consensus on the environment.World leaders meet in Copenhagen next week seeking a global deal on cutting carbon emissions. But the debate has been clouded by a row over accusations that British scientists manipulated data on global temperatures.The United Nations yesterday announced an investigation into the University of East Anglia’s Climatic Research Unit. Critics of the scientific consensus on climate change claim emails say emails from the unit’s servers show researchers manipulated evidence to support their theory.Phil Jones, the director of the CRU, has dismissed the claims as “complete rubbish” but the scandal has thrown the scientific world into turmoil and has been raised by some countries as a reason not to strike a deal in Copenhagen.Mr Brown last night insisted that the science on climate change in settled, and accused those who question the consensus of being outdated.He said: "With only days to go before Copenhagen we mustn't be distracted by the behind-the-times, anti-science, flat-earth climate sceptics. We know the science. We know what we must do.”Greg Clark, the Conservative shadow energy secretary, told the Daily Telegraph the emails were a cause for concern.“This has clearly concerned a lot of people, including myself. You need to be able to rely on the scientific opinion. It is important that we should be able to have confidence in the research,” he said.Announcing a review of the case, Dr Rajendra Pachauri, chairman of the UN’s Intergovernmental Panel on Climate Change (IPCC), said the matter could not be “brushed under the carpet”.Climate sceptics around the world are using the crisis to argue that man made global warming is not proven and therefore there is no need for a deal to curb greenhouse gas emissions or pay to help poor countries adapt.In the US, the controversy has prompted leading global warming sceptics in the Republican Party to call for hearings in Congress, in a bid to thwart Barack Obama’s plans for energy reform.They hope to hold the hearings before the president arrives in Copenhagen on next week for his solo appearance at the international climate talks, where he will offer to cut US emissions by 17 per cent from 2005 levels by 2020.Senator James Inhofe, the senior Republican on the environment and public works committee, has already launched investigation into the emails and called for academics in the US who had communicated with Phil Jones, the scientist at the centre of the row, to keep any relevant emails and documents.“This idea that some of the science is being manipulated and some scientists are not being heard is our biggest fear,” Matt Dempsey, a spokesman for Sen Inhofe said. http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/newstopics/politics/6729833/Gordon-Brown-climate-change-sceptics-are-flat-earthers.html
How can Brown have the audacity to not admit the earth has cycles and the sun is heating up like it does now and againIs Brown trying to say the sun does not exist?

Lol at people that don't believe in climate change when our summers now last until October, autumn blows right through December and snow doesn't come until February.
this post only shows that thick people believe in climate change and a bit better, you are thick.if you want to go on about weather in this country why last year did it snow in october and year before that, why did it snow in april?Why are there MORE polar bears now than in the last 100 years?Why does carbon dioxide only get released MORE AFTER THE EARTH TEMP HAS GONE UP?Why does more of the rayz from the sun get REFLECTED IF THE WORLD GETS HOTTER?Tbh i could ask bare questions.Lol @ taking Al Gor for a saviour of the world when man thinks if you have a lot of co2 then the jet stream will disappear lol d*ckhead. Guy is scared to debate with people who know the true science and know this is a fraud.This countries weather system has always been sh*t. But just due to the global warming hype it is easier to blame it on that rather than blame it on people building on KNOWN flood planes. Allow being brainwashed by people whol just want to have more control over you, think about it before you chat sh*t

How can people not think that the energy we are using is not affecting the world at all. Of course it is. Mother nature will take care of her self hense the floodings and natural fires.
one sec, there were never regular floods before the hype?There were never regular fires in hot regions before the hype?The world has never been this hot thousands of times?Allow this silly talk, this has always happened just certain people will not admit to this.Also the average temp of the world will not reach 70degreed c until a few billion years. This is due to the sun, not us.It is a money making scheme by the nwo to control us and to keep poor third world countries poor. They don't want certain places to be successful.

blame it on people building on KNOWN flood planes.
LOLMate what the f*ck do flood planes have to do with rising global temperatures.Stick to avionics:lol:
Floods obviously.Are you that thick???When floods happen, that is the reason, not global warming (which is bullshit anyway).Easy thing to blame on co2, use your head.

Lol at people that don't believe in climate change when our summers now last until October, autumn blows right through December and snow doesn't come until February.
see thats the thing. it was called global warming.think we didnt see the headlines: "london to be like florida by 2018", "parts of kent to be desert" a few years ago."hottest summers on record", that hasnt happened. and a few years later its gone from global warming to "climate change"!london summer lasts until october??? are we talking london UK or London in Limpopo south africa?first it was the ozone layer being destroyed, then global warming, now climate change. by 2012 it will be Climate irritation or climate shift.of course the weathers will change from decade to decade, and the polar caps are melting.. but there are many reasons for this.the people hellbent on climate change policies, are not open to much debate about the issue.Gordon brown talks about those opposing being "flat earth" naysayers, well..it was only europeans who assumed the earth was flat not the older civilisationsits not like its snowing in dubai, and summer in siberia. so lets get all the facts on the table and not be rushed into signing stuff that hurts developing countries more thanthose who have already caused 95% of the current damage.

f*ck I'm going to have to retract my statement.f*ck I wish it was someone else.I thought you were insinuating global warming had something to do with people building on flood planes.Not that people were blaming floods on global warming rather than on their own stupidity.f*ckHumble pie.(You still phrased it like a retard)

see thats the thing. it was called global warming.think we didnt see the headlines: "london to be like florida by 2018", "parts of kent to be desert" a few years ago."hottest summers on record", that hasnt happened. and a few years later its gone from global warming to "climate change"!london summer lasts until october??? are we talking london UK or London in Limpopo south africa?first it was the ozone layer being destroyed, then global warming, now climate change. by 2012 it will be Climate irritation or climate shift.of course the weathers will change from decade to decade, and the polar caps are melting.. but there are many reasons for this.the people hellbent on climate change policies, are not open to much debate about the issue.Gordon brown talks about those opposing being "flat earth" naysayers, well..it was only europeans who assumed the earth was flat not the older civilisationsits not like its snowing in dubai, and summer in siberia. so lets get all the facts on the table and not be rushed into signing stuff that hurts developing countries more thanthose who have already caused 95% of the current damage.
I do remember those headlines. I definitely don't remember dates being put on them but that's irrelevant as predictions aren't exact science so the dates mean jack.Yes Carpe, summer lasted a long time. When people were going "Ah man, it's hot again this weekend! That's sick!" That was supposed to be autumn! Now, when it's pissing down with rain in December and there's no chance of their being a white Christmas, this is supposed to be winter. In February, winter is supposed to be coming to a close. Instead it'll probably be the coldest part of the year and it snowed last year (and the year before I think). These are changes. The weather will change from decade to decade? The seasons have been the way we remember them for more than a decade or so. Yet in the last few years everything seems to be changing.I'm not saying I believe in climate change and you should too (although I probably do)... I'm saying that SOMETHING is happening. Is it that big a deal to drive a little less and turn off unused appliances? So they use it to control us, what government doesn't!? My only issue with Brown is that he was elected to his position. The rest is just nitpicking because we're gonna get this sh*t no matter who is in and no matter what we do. Unless there's a revolution. Till then. Don't call me.Note: This is to Carpe. Thun and Justin, don't reply. I won't read your posts. You're both too hardheaded and idiotic to debate with.

I do remember those headlines. I definitely don't remember dates being put on them but that's irrelevant as predictions aren't exact science so the dates mean jack.Yes Carpe, summer lasted a long time. When people were going "Ah man, it's hot again this weekend! That's sick!" That was supposed to be autumn! Now, when it's pissing down with rain in December and there's no chance of their being a white Christmas, this is supposed to be winter. In February, winter is supposed to be coming to a close. Instead it'll probably be the coldest part of the year and it snowed last year (and the year before I think). These are changes. The weather will change from decade to decade? The seasons have been the way we remember them for more than a decade or so. Yet in the last few years everything seems to be changing.I'm not saying I believe in climate change and you should too (although I probably do)... I'm saying that SOMETHING is happening. Is it that big a deal to drive a little less and turn off unused appliances? So they use it to control us, what government doesn't!? My only issue with Brown is that he was elected to his position. The rest is just nitpicking because we're gonna get this sh*t no matter who is in and no matter what we do. Unless there's a revolution. Till then. Don't call me.Note: This is to Carpe. Thun and Justin, don't reply. I won't read your posts. You're both too hardheaded and idiotic to debate with.
Allow the shook talk only wanting to debate certain peopleYour acting like you have lived for millions of years knowing the cycles of the earthThe earth goes through these cyclesStick to the gossip and celebrity topics as this is too complex for you

How can people not think that the energy we are using is not affecting the world at all. Of course it is. Mother nature will take care of her self hense the floodings and natural fires.
one sec, there were never regular floods before the hype?There were never regular fires in hot regions before the hype?The world has never been this hot thousands of times?Allow this silly talk, this has always happened just certain people will not admit to this.Also the average temp of the world will not reach 70degreed c until a few billion years. This is due to the sun, not us.It is a money making scheme by the nwo to control us and to keep poor third world countries poor. They don't want certain places to be successful.
LOL, Theres no point explaining it to you punky!Your an idiot if you think the rise in electricity, etc is not damaging this earth.About its the suns fault not ours! accecpt some responsability, we are slowly destroying the earth, with our waste.