Dating/Relationship single parents and vice versa.

Vtec

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Then the phrase "Why so serious" comes to mind.Everyone on here is a wind up merchant, a childish escape from reality.Don't be too down, most man on here would beat if you blew them a kiss. :D
I'm not always serious theres just a time and a place for everything. Most time i don't think people are actually socially accepted outside this site hense the bad attitude and negativety to the rest of the world/forum users. I really don't know!I'm not down, its neither here nor there what men say on this forum about how i look or what they percieve me as. As they will never know me nor do i wish to build any kind of offline friendships with anyone so its not relavent. Im not interested in kissing any asses to have some Eback up!. Nor do i use forums to communicate with males. Im Content in my own relationship.But thankyou for the advise

It really depends on the type of single parent your talking about, I wouldnt not be with someone because of there past (depending on the situation obviously) but baby mother drama is not something i wish to be involved in really, i don't wish to have some psycho girl causing me kaos and stress. If the woman is mature moved on with her life and doing positive things for herself and her child then id be more likely to continue the relationship with the father, but if shes always causing sh*t, drama and just being a jealous pyscho then nah im not looking to be wrapped up in that kind of situation.
So if a guy kopped the Herpes but was a cool guy you'd benefit of the doubt the guy?
did you not see the "DEPENDING ON THE SITUATION"Statement?Don't take me for a c*nt, i wasn't the single parent family unit brought up on a council estate bitch who seeked male attention cause she missed out from her fathers.
BITCH YOU ARE ON DUBZ. QUITE THE WINE

I swear im one of the lucky ones I have a man who loves me and my child and also has repect for the baby father. My baby father also has a chick that loves my child and i dont have a problem with her. All parties involve just need to respect and communicate with each other and there shudnt be a problem.

It really depends on the type of single parent your talking about, I wouldnt not be with someone because of there past (depending on the situation obviously) but baby mother drama is not something i wish to be involved in really, i don't wish to have some psycho girl causing me kaos and stress. If the woman is mature moved on with her life and doing positive things for herself and her child then id be more likely to continue the relationship with the father, but if shes always causing sh*t, drama and just being a jealous pyscho then nah im not looking to be wrapped up in that kind of situation.
So if a guy kopped the Herpes but was a cool guy you'd benefit of the doubt the guy?
did you not see the "DEPENDING ON THE SITUATION"Statement?Don't take me for a c*nt, i wasn't the single parent family unit brought up on a council estate bitch who seeked male attention cause she missed out from her fathers.
BITCH YOU ARE ON DUBZ. QUITE THE WINE
pardon

i personally wouldnt get involved with a single parent because im not settled, i dont want to be in a childs life, and then out again
samei was talkin to a guy who i met on my course yesterday, crazy how we went to the same college back in the day, saw each other about but never spoke cos when we saw each other yesterday, we knew each other faces from somewhere and thats how we actually started talking, he was like ' i know you from somewhere ' etc etc then he dropped have u got any kids ? i was like nooooo way hozay, i dont really like children, then he said, i have a 3 year oldi was like oh okkkkk, so anyways moving on... :D

LOL, I am baft by people.Did I say another mans???I'm just saying if a pregnant woman was on it, I would beat it hard.LOL @ the bandwagon comments (bar smaddy), like say you wouldn't do certain gurls that people would give you a peoples_eyebrow.jpg about. So jam your hype rude girls and relax.

NO. Like I said before, I can't see pregnant women or women with kids like wind, electrons and God.
f*ck*ng a pregnant woman would be sick!!!I would rags her p*ssy, she'll need it to be looser to make it easier to have the kid.
d*ckhead.
Hey, shut up you fake jamaican.You'll probably want more tingalingsting when your up the duff love.Relax gurl, I'm just saying what I think.

NO. Like I said before, I can't see pregnant women or women with kids like wind, electrons and God.
f*ck*ng a pregnant woman would be sick!!!I would rags her p*ssy, she'll need it to be looser to make it easier to have the kid.
d*ckhead.
Hey, shut up you fake jamaican.You'll probably want more tingalingsting when your up the duff love.Relax gurl, I'm just saying what I think.
:D Go away with your little fetish.Mug.

d*ckhead.
:D Go away with your little fetish.Mug.
shut up. Hang tight you with your missionary only because you're a lazy arse slag!