LOL @ listening to jay-z in 09

Aquaman

Guest Flat Ericó

Reasonable doubt >> the beats, the bars, the emotion, the swagthis is the number one rule for your set in order to survive gotta learn to live with regretsneed to watch that reasonable doubt documentary again.dead pres 1 > 2. can i live 2 annoys the helloutta me... only skippable track on the albumIMOmy function is to make much and lay back munchingalbum gets the most plays on my ipod. just listen to it and i feel like getting money...this and trillawhere u dissapear to sonmaintaining. putting myself in a position most these rappers aint in

Guest WAVESURFER
i always liked jayhavenet really liked him as much since black album really. still play the early cds now. but wht i hate is this new wave of jay z is god type fans
C/SEspecially the last line.

While I'm watchin every nigga watchin me closelymy sh*t is butter for the bread they wanna toast meI keep my head, both of them where they supposed to beHoes'll get you sidetracked then clap from closed feetI don't sleep, I'm tired, I feel wired like codeine, these daysa brother gotta admire me from four fiends awayMy pain wish it was quick to see, from sellin 'cainetil brains was fried to a fricassee, can't lieAt the time it never bothered me, at the bargettin’ my thug on properly, my squad and melack of respect for authority, laughin’ hardHappy to be escapin’ poverty, however briefI know this game got valleys and peaks, expectationfor dips, for precipitation we stack chips, hardlyThe youth I used to be, soon to see a mill'inNo more, Big Willie my game has grown prefer you call me WilliamIllin for revenues, Rayful Edmonds likechannel 7 news, round seven Jews, hand gettin the micForgettin’ all I ever knew, convenient amnesiaI suggest you call my lawyer, I know the procedureLock my body can't trap my mind, easilyexplain why we adapt to crimeI'd rather die enormous than live dormant that's how we on itLive at the main event, I bet a trip to Maui on itPresidential suites my resedential for the weekendConfidentially speakin in codes since I sense you peekinThe NSX rental, don't be fooled my game is mentalWe both out of town dog, what you tryin to get into?Viva, Las Vegas, see ya, later at the crap tablesmeet me by the one that starts a G upThis way no fraud Willie's present gam-b-ling they re-upAnd we can have a pleasant time, sippin margaritasGe-ge-geyeahhh, can I live?My mind is infested, with sick thoughts that circlelike a Lexus, if driven wrong it's sure to hurt youDual level like duplexes, in unity, my crew and mecommit atrocities like we got immunityYou guessed it, manifested in tangible goodsPlatinum Rolexed it, we don't leasewe buy the whole car, as you shouldMy confederation, dead a nation, EXPLODEon detonation, overload the mind of a said patientWhen it boils to steam, it comes to itwe all fiends gotta do it, even righteous minds go through thisTrue this, the streets school us to spend our money foolishBond with jewelers and, watch for intrudersI stepped it up another level, meditated like a BuddhistRecruited lieutenants with ludicrous, dreams of gettin’ cream let's do this, it gets te-di-ousSo I keep one eye open like, C-B-S, ya see mestressed right? Can I live?
f*ck OFFFFF i was tryna pick out little bits but the whole ting is fuego

"At your wake as i peak in, look in your casketfeeling sarcasticlook at him, still sleeping"JayZ still got it though.Listen to the amount of wordplays he exhibits on Venus vs Mars from his latest album.
That bar is so sick. I love it everytime I hear it.
  • Upvote 1

j cole ting nowjay z still bangs cos hes a legd, but im on my freshmen ting"the flow colder than shoulderson gold digging hoeswhen a broke nigga aprroaches"j cole >>>>>> life
Co-sign, definitely a Freshman ting, but still gotta be a talented ting...Yeah, verse on 'A Star Is Born' >>> __________
C/SCole is too sick.

j cole ting nowjay z still bangs cos hes a legd, but im on my freshmen ting"the flow colder than shoulderson gold digging hoeswhen a broke nigga aprroaches"j cole >>>>>> life
Co-sign, definitely a Freshman ting, but still gotta be a talented ting...Yeah, verse on 'A Star Is Born' >>> __________
C/SCole is too sick.
I haven't bumped any release this year whether it be album or mixtape more than the Warm Up.My favourite tune changes every couple weeks, was Grown Simba at one point, then it was Can I Live now its probably Dreams or Heartache.

C/SCole is too sick.
I haven't bumped any release this year whether it be album or mixtape more than the Warm Up.My favourite tune changes every couple weeks, was Grown Simba at one point, then it was Can I Live now its probably Dreams or Heartache.
I reset my ipod just before i got his mixtape and most of the warm is in my top 25 most played, he needs to drop an album soon!