Did Hitler survive WW2???

Da Luv Doc

Guest Triple XXX
Saw him on the 38 bus last Tuesday eating a sauasage roll and rocking a merciless screwface.
LMAOAnyway I thought it was common knowledge that he survived? :mellow:
why do people say stuff like this?obv its not common knowledge we were taught he killed himself

Saw him on the 38 bus last Tuesday eating a sauasage roll and rocking a merciless screwface.
LMAOAnyway I thought it was common knowledge that he survived? :mellow:
why do people say stuff like this?obv its not common knowledge we were taught he killed himself
I don't think they found his remains and as I recall his skull was one of many that was possibly his.I remember watching some mad documentary about Hitler and how he possibly escaped the Himalayas before bopping to South America.

Heard he's still alive, posting on urban music forums under the name "venom".
Wie du schon weißt, emofaggot Wochen lang in Asien auf Geschäftsreise. Da musste ich hier zu Hause fast alles machen und kam nie dazu, dir zu schreiben. Aber mittlerweile läuft fast alles bei uns wieder "normal" and ich habe ein bisschen Zeit, emofaggot um zur Feder zu greifen.Emofaggot Am Mittwoch waren wir bei Barbara und Dan zum Abendessen. Sie lassen auch grüßen und hoffen dich wieder im Sommer in Berlin zu besuchen. Dan arbeitet immer noch bei...Schöne Grüße, auch von Fuhrer

Guest Esquilax

As you know, emofaggot weeks in Asia on business. Since I had to do almost everything at home and never got to write to you. But now almost everything works with us again "normal" and I have a bit of time emofaggot access to the pen.Emofaggot On Wednesday we went to Barbara and Dan for dinner. You can also greet you again and hope to visit in the summer in Berlin. Dan is still working at ...Greetings,by FuhrerBeats me.Which is coincidentally what Venom would like to do.

As you know, emofaggot weeks in Asia on business. Since I had to do almost everything at home and never got to write to you. But now almost everything works with us again "normal" and I have a bit of time emofaggot access to the pen.Emofaggot On Wednesday we went to Barbara and Dan for dinner. You can also greet you again and hope to visit in the summer in Berlin. Dan is still working at ...Greetings,by FuhrerBeats me.Which is coincidentally what Venom would like to do.
:lol: :lol: :lol:

tumblr_kqkqjv69FV1qzuwf7o1_400.jpg
facts are presented that implicate people. its not the hate that implicates themits the facts.facts dont have to be popular brainwashed opinions either.u can call me hitler or jew hating all you like. i never asked them to do the things they have been exposed for doingso u can post as many pics from "forumpics.com" as much as u like seeking a lol or twoppls have been talking about arabs,muslims, asians, blacks, etc on here from day dotmention anything jewish people are guilty of and u get called hitler.it wont work with mestupid emobitch

Guest WAVESURFER
tumblr_kqkqjv69FV1qzuwf7o1_400.jpg
facts are presented that implicate people. its not the hate that implicates themits the facts.facts dont have to be popular brainwashed opinions either.u can call me hitler or jew hating all you like. i never asked them to do the things they have been exposed for doingso u can post as many pics from "forumpics.com" as much as u like seeking a lol or twostupid emobitch
*bookmarks*