ch ch ch check the scenario...

Diordna

Guest Triple XXX
lets be seriouseverybody, doesn't matter how fleeting the thoughts, considers sucking it
lol the thought wouldnt even enter my mindplus the question is how u would feel about the guy being scared you might suck him no homo
lolwut?

lets be seriouseverybody, doesn't matter how fleeting the thoughts, considers sucking it
lol the thought wouldnt even enter my mindplus the question is how u would feel about the guy being scared you might suck him no homo
lolwut?
thats how i interpreted it anyway as in he put it away cos he saw u step on the trainor is he just asking what u would do if u saw a psp?

Guest Triple XXX
lolwut?
thats how i interpreted it anyway as in he put it away cos he saw u step on the trainor is he just asking what u would do if u saw a psp?
lol i was lolingwut coz ur sentence made no sensethe guy sees u n puts the psp away what would u do, is the question

lolwut?
lol i was lolingwut coz ur sentence made no sensethe guy sees u n puts the psp away what would u do, is the question
ye thats wht i said just different words it made sense still