when a girl says

adjhasfdb

People are so quick to bang the hoe label on LOLWhat happened to them just being a bit prang about handing out there number on road, and from you not to have even asked her name before her number WTF What kinda dudes is this world breeding.
I can't believe your face
laugh.gif laugh.gif
PMSL.Took her face for a myth.
lmaoit is a horrible face tho
:D :D

• Replies 289
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

LOL DMF, bare angry b.One of your horsies just get duppied?
Angry?lolcause u know what my anger would look like!No-one would dare touch my horse! Last c*nt who joked about it had my nails dug into his throat Hospital and stiches was him!I'm calm, but when i loose my temper i see red........ And its never my blood!

No-one would dare touch my horse! Last c*nt who joked about it had my nails dug into his throat Hospital and stiches was him!I'm calm, but when i loose my temper i see red........ And its never my blood!
Ok Griselda Blanco calm down like. sh*t.
Lol i just dont get it!?

Griselda Blanco was a drug barren known for being psychotically angry and sociopathic
my bad, I meant EASE/DMF's rage. I just don't get it. Just observing from the sidelines, total comedy... of which I and nobody else can fathom.bonkers.But yeah Griselda Blanco comparsion, is probably the most logical rationale. To help understandings.

Angry?lolcause u know what my anger would look like!No-one would dare touch my horse! Last c*nt who joked about it had my nails dug into his throat Hospital and stiches was him!I'm calm, but when i loose my temper i see red........ And its never my blood!
lol. you look a bit like ron weasley.

lol. you look a bit like ron weasley.
Cool! Stop watching me and ron so closely. FOOL!Its cool you think im a raging loonatic. Means you just would never recognize me.

Ye u know to edit ur post
Ur a joker darling, im not strawberry blonde or ginger so your comparrisons to ron do not affect me. If i was frightened of what BOYS on the forum will say about my pics i would never have uploaded any in the first place u have me twisted with the bitch that sucks ur d*ck for some attention......... I AINT INTERESTED IN UR APPROVAL c*nt!You hit me with all your mighty insults sweetheart and see if it actually puts a dent in how i feel about my self! No! Why? Because you aint worth pissing on even if u were on fire hunny cause the likes of u r scum! And i smile knowing this.We can do drunk ones, up all night partying;fck0u8.jpgWe can do the taking it easy ones;2pqstvl.jpgjb4gon.jpgThen we got them family ones;Go on hunny KILL IT!29q1t7r.jpgHAVE FUN!!!