when a girl says

adjhasfdb

DMF you do get a bit too emotional on this forum.maybe you should take some time off the forum for a whilethere is no need for you to take these comments to heart. It's the internet.
whos takin them to heart? If anything others are taking this too seriously, Some people need to check them selfs on a serious level, I don't have issues about how i look nor am i about to go slit my rists over some internet faggots. But this is exactly why there are moderators and admins on a forum and it definately appears to me that nobody is taking controll and when you have faggots who are out of controll they need brought back into controll definately thinking some of these people have been away from social activities in groups for a long time, this is why the internet has become unhealthy to the likes of these people.

• Replies 289
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Swear down DMF, you need to take some time away from this place.Fall back a bit innit.Tbh, you're causing your own e-drama.And when these lot say things, take it lightly with a smile or just a 'lol'. No need for the essays.
Whos getting emtional? Fall back a bit, im hardly a constant active user. Interested to know how a photo posted in my avatar is causing my own edrama?
Well trust me it does.Moderators on here, they're not police. They're not really on this looking after people tip. Moretime they actually contribute to the lolz. Just the way it is.

Swear down DMF, you need to take some time away from this place.Fall back a bit innit.Tbh, you're causing your own e-drama.And when these lot say things, take it lightly with a smile or just a 'lol'. No need for the essays.
Whos getting emtional? Fall back a bit, im hardly a constant active user. Interested to know how a photo posted in my avatar is causing my own edrama?
Well trust me it does.Moderators on here, they're not police. They're not really on this looking after people tip. Moretime they actually contribute to the lolz. Just the way it is.
Of course moderators are not police, but moderators are there to moderate what is being said and to monitor what is approrpiate behaviour and what is not, I was a moderator on several forums so i know exactly what is expected of a moderator. I'm not botehred about what people on a forum say about me because i know that its just there way of expressing distress of there lifes outside of forum lifestyle and weak people always feel the need to put others down.

Of course moderators are not police, but moderators are there to moderate what is being said and to monitor what is approrpiate behaviour and what is not, I was a moderator on several forums so i know exactly what is expected of a moderator. I'm not botehred about what people on a forum say about me because i know that its just there way of expressing distress of there lifes outside of forum lifestyle and weak people always feel the need to put others down.
how much was the pay 18k a year + bonus ?

how much was the pay 18k a year + bonus ?
Now you wan to know my financial circumstances? Just know what i earn from things i do in my life supports me, a house, two cars, 6 horses and four dogs so don't you worry about my bank balances.

Bet your house stinks doesn't it.
:D Charlie aint you got something else to occupy your life with rather than worrying about my house.Well sweet heart 28 acres of arable grass land with post and rail fencing and mains electric fencing, 11 stables, an indoor and outdoor school a round pen, haybarn and tackroom, kitchen and changing facilities, horse box don't fit in my house sweety, how big do you think it is three football pitches? only three bedroom house and well with the hygene levels that i keep on my BHS approved yard and holding centre and my house would put your living arrangements to shame.

Lol DMF is transparent as f*ck. How can you talk wicked and then agree that you're being bullied and start talking about moderators.Should've just followed my advice and stuck to the one sentence rule.
I beg your pardon!It is a form of Ebullying as it appears to be victimisation continually from a few little small knob ends, i believe they suffer from small man syndrome. Talking about moderators? What because i said that i don't see any active moderators, moderating anything. It seems to be like one of those havok class rooms where the teachers (mods) are too shook to say anything to the pupils(members).How does this make me transparent?

Lol DMF is transparent as f*ck. How can you talk wicked and then agree that you're being bullied and start talking about moderators.Should've just followed my advice and stuck to the one sentence rule.
I beg your pardon!It is a form of Ebullying as it appears to be victimisation continually from a few small knob ends, i believe they suffer from small man syndrome. Talking about moderators? What because i said that i don't see any active moderators, moderating anything. It seems to be like one of those havok class rooms where the teachers (mods) are too shook to say anything to the pupils(members).How does this make me transparent?
Thats the thing though Its easily over 50% of the forum tho, and yes you can call us mindless idiots on a hate slore bandwagoon, but if half this place is against you then surely it must be you and not everyone else?? ..

I beg your pardon!It is a form of Ebullying as it appears to be victimisation continually from a few small knob ends, i believe they suffer from small man syndrome. Talking about moderators? What because i said that i don't see any active moderators, moderating anything. It seems to be like one of those havok class rooms where the teachers (mods) are too shook to say anything to the pupils(members).How does this make me transparent?
Thats the thing though Its easily over 50% of the forum tho, and yes you can call us mindless idiots on a hate slore bandwagoon, but if half this place is against you then surely it must be you and not everyone else?? ..
LOL you people are slewing how i look. LOL and its not my faught you have all been licking each other arses for so long im not joining that band camp.

29q1t7r.jpglmaoare you f*ck*ng serious? i know i've said it before but this guy seriously looks like gun-jack
Your bredrin with the orange hair can't believe her luck though. Look at her face, first time she's ever been let out?gollum.jpg
lol the girl on the right is 37 yrs old and is my two neices mother.ie the girl on the left my youngest neice 20 and the one the other side of me being 21.