Sign in to follow this  
HangTheDJ

FAO phone heads - Just found a handset

It's a Nokia On the back it say 'Carl Zeiss Tessar - 3.2MP camera'.I've had a shocking Samsung for about 3 years without a camera, so I'm a complete n00b to phones. Is this phone any good? How much is it worth (I'm keeping it regardless as I need a new one).Any software for it so I can wipe it to factory settings?Safety.

this phone?6500_slide1.jpgkinda old but it is ite
yeh thats it i think, it's all blacked out thoughjust got the sim out, took me about 10 minutes :lol:anyway i can unlock it online?

Guest Triple XXX

8310 >>>______________remember makin ringtones for thisn that silver motorola one that spins aroundi want them two

is da fone blocked
dunno, how do i check?i took the sim outnow i've restored factory settings, it asked me to create a security code so the guy obviously didn't have onehe's got a 1gb memory card in there, sick

8310 >>>______________
This is actually my phoneUsed to have the black 6500 slide, still in love with it but every handset f*cks up even on the latest software versionPhone has a mind of its own

Can somebody tell me the name of one Nokia phone that was shaped like a long thin Cubeoid, it was red and black iirc.I think it was aimed at women.

Guest Flat Ericó

I want to collect old phonesThat actually workAll them classics like the face off, the baby ericsson them classic deya 8310...this phone was tiny mate