who is really in charge of this country??

VENOM

this relates to THE SUN's headline today declaring that Labour have lost it!they are "backing" the tories, since labour have failed according to them.and to think that the press in a "democracy" are supposed to be independent, un biased, and certainly not politically affiliated.their duty is to report the news as it is and allow people to make up their own minds. i have been showing how zionists literally rule the west by proxy. some d*ckheads will claim this is being anti-jewish or that its not them its some NWOthat is the easiest, simplistic way of thinking and dismissing truth bcos the same pple who control the media create the information most pple know aboutfrom Jon Snow's (channel 4) blog

The Sun’s associate editor, Trevor Kavanagh has confirmed that Rupert Murdoch was central to the Sun’s decision to switch horses in British politics.it might be worth considering what New Labour ever got out of supping with the old media war horse. Tony Blair flew all the way to Hayman Island off Australia’s Great Barrier reef to secure his backing in 1997.Since when Rupert has been seen scurrying in and out of Downing street on a very much more than annual basis. Surprisingly this has continued under Gordon Brown’s leadership.Freedom of Information revelations have spelt out some of the ways in which Murdoch’s interest have benefited from Downing Street’s assistance. But a full inventory will never be established despite FOI.
http://blogs.channel4.com/snowblog/blogs/snowblog/

the sun is written for them illiterate, white van drivers called baz.poisonous paper, along with the daily mail.
What paper do you read?
put me on the spot.i dont even buy paper, but usually i just read articles and sh*t on the guardian website. i know its a left wing paper but at least theyre not just blatently brainwashing the readers with some bait agenda.

Guest Esquilax
the sun is written for them illiterate, white van drivers called baz.poisonous paper, along with the daily mail.
What paper do you read?
put me on the spot.i dont even buy paper, but usually i just read articles and sh*t on the guardian website. i know its a left wing paper but at least theyre not just blatently brainwashing the readers with some bait agenda.
The Times is the best paper, full stop.

the sun is decent for some fun, fiction reading material/tbh its no secret the media run things throughout the world
The joke ting is none of the attributes you mentioned should be central to a newspaper's strategy for selling papers.I'll be astounded if the Tories don't win the next election as a result of this, the Sun's influence is ridiculous.

the sun is decent for some fun, fiction reading material/tbh its no secret the media run things throughout the world
The joke ting is none of the attributes you mentioned should be central to a newspaper's strategy for selling papers.I'll be astounded if the Tories don't win the next election as a result of this, the Sun's influence is ridiculous.
The Tories already had the next election won. The Sun is just backing the winning horse which is what the paper seems to do every elcetion bar one I think which they either got wrong or changed their stance shortly before the elcetion.