Sign in to follow this  
Angelo

Again

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/england/london/8284011.stm
Two people have been found stabbed to death at an address in south London.Police had been called to reports of a disturbance at the first floor maisonette on Campden Road, South Croydon, on Wednesday afternoon. Officers found the bodies of a man and a woman aged in their 50s or 60s, both of whom had suffered stab wounds. A 34-year-old man was arrested at the property in connection with the murders and remains in custody at a south London police station. A Metropolitan Police spokesman said they have not formally identified the victims and a post-mortem examination will take place later. The incident, which happened about 1220 BST, is being investigated by detectives from the Homicide and Serious Crime Command based at Sutton.

Not even 5 mins walk from where I've been all day.Joke ting.*Edit: Ok, I know how that sounds. F*ck you lot before anyone jumps on the "Where have you been all day?" bandwagon. :lol:

Not even 5 mins walk from where I've been all day.Joke ting.*Edit: Ok, I know how that sounds. F*ck you lot before anyone jumps on the "Where have you been all day?" bandwagon. :lol:
Dug ur own grave.RapistSearches.png
swear im cracking at that self incriminating piece of evidence

it is south londonbut conversely romford is not east london/ my heart stopped when i started readin this thread, started again when i see the ages of the victims

why does their age make it any more acceptable
s'watimsayin !
because the thread will go off track like he said...

why does their age make it any more acceptable
not more acceptablei jus had a sinking feeling

The man who was arrested is their son, pissed.