Sign in to follow this  
VENOM

FAO: TF SDK

u been bare quiet about SAS these days.is the American Dream over?will they still Rule brittania?? i was expecting SAS to win suttin still.im betting they win bare awards at the MOBOS 2011 when it will be sponsored by reggae reggae sauce.better luck nex time m8

u been bare quiet about SAS these days.is the American Dream over?will they still Rule brittania?? i was expecting SAS to win suttin still.im betting they win bare awards at the MOBOS 2011 when it will be endorsed by reggae reggae sauce.better luck nex time m8
:lol: :lol:

Sum sh*t happened with them, they were gonna clear up at the awards but suttin went down, not gonna tell you wot tho

Sum sh*t happened with them, they were gonna clear up at the awards but suttin went down, not gonna tell you wot tho
:lol:

Hahaha

Guest WAVESURFER
LOL /THREAD

LOL /THREAD

LOL /THREAD
ehijgihfgedgrssrhedss

LOL /THREAD
ehijgihfgedgrssrhedss

u been bare quiet about SAS these days.is the American Dream over?will they still Rule brittania?? i was expecting SAS to win suttin still.im betting they win bare awards at the MOBOS 2011 when it will be endorsed by reggae reggae sauce.better luck nex time m8

lol tf remeber a post when you said s.a.s are at the best positions of they life and how they signed a deal
wait who is tf to these guys?

lol tf remeber a post when you said s.a.s are at the best positions of they life and how they signed a deal
send out

hese der stylist
Yeah I make them wavy.

Guest WAVESURFER
hese der stylist
PMSLOh, eth-ay-eth, you look fabulouth!nee-nee-rha-stylist.jpeg

hese der stylist
Yeah I make them wavy.
LOL. Still sounds way homo.