(PS3) FIFA 2010 Thread

Hernandez Balcazar

• Replies 624
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Vinyl your boys were playing so sh*t on FIFA they broke my PS3, Feel like a f*ck*ng XBox owner right now lol. Got the "Yellow Light of Death" PS3 Won't boot up. Gonna buy a heater gun tomorrow and some Thermal Compound and go to work on this sh*t. Sony ain't getting 150 outta me ^) Warranty will be long gone.

• 1 month later...

anyone had problems with there VP accomplishments just disappearing?

twice this has happened now, first was time ago when the game just come out so I stopped playing VP picked it up over the weekend, come back to it today and boom

gornnnn again

pissed off

Just had this chick message me wanting to see if she could beat me on FIFA, Gave me some tough first match ended up 2-2 cuz she scored in the 90th then messaged me like "How am I doing" next game I'm beating her 2-0 in 30 mins she disconnects sends me some message about "YOUR JUST THE SAME AS EVERYONE ELSE, MAKE ME THINK I'M GOOD AND THEN START PLAYING BETTER" lmao.

• 2 weeks later...

Does anyone play Manager Mode on this? Decided to try it but can't seem to buy the players I want. Tried everything to buy Di Maria but Benfica ain't having a bar. £60 Mill bids aswell. Managed to buy Caneles and Sanchez first time around but having reloaded the game and started again I can't sign them at all now. sh*t is ridiculously hard to sign players.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...