Harry Redknapp warms himself upto more fans in London

TF S4DK

EMMANUEL ADEBAYOR faces a grilling from the Football Association today over his 'controversial' goal celebration against Arsenal.What on earth was controversial about it?He took a load of abuse from Arsenal fans, scored against them, ran the length of the pitch to the away end and dropped to his knees as if to say to them 'I've scored, 'ave some of that'.I think the FA are wrong to charge him in the first place. But, then again, I think the whole goal celebration issue has got way out of hand.Look at Carlos Tevez on Monday night. He scores against his old club West Ham and then says he refused to celebrate because of his love for the club and its supporters.What a load of old tosh.Tevez was at West Ham for a year, he hardly played a game until the end of that one season, after which he quickly moved off to Manchester United.I couldn't for the life of me see why he didn't want to punch the air in recognition of a goal. Why shouldn't he?Inside he must have been delighted.If you don't want to score goals, don't play football. It's incredible.Alan Pardew didn't fancy him and Alan Curbishley only brought Tevez out of mothballs at Upton Park with about 10 games to go because the club was in danger of relegation.Now he's some sort of folk hero in the East End and he says some part of him will 'always be a Hammer'. Rubbish.Tevez has not exactly got claret and blue blood flowing through his veins.Yet Frank Lampard - who did nothing wrong except join the club at 12 years old, score goals and then get sold for £11million to make the club a vast profit - gets slaughtered.It's all topsy turvy to me.I remember Rio Ferdinand returned to West Ham with Leeds and scored against his old club at Upton Park.He did not celebrate - but then I signed Rio for West Ham when he was 14.Maybe he thinks some part of him will always be a Hammer and at least he has a right to.But Tevez? Do me a favour.He should have scored the goal and then celebrated like he wanted to inside.He has no reason to be on the same side as West Ham fans.Adebayor got dogs' abuse from the kickaround before the game at Eastlands right until the end of the game.What did he do wrong?He never racially abused anyone, he never made rude gestures which lots of fans do.He signed for Arsenal for £7m and left for £25m. So he put in good service and made Arsenal an £18m profit. Hardly a criminal act is it?Yet he is in the dock for the way he gave it back to his tormentors - by scoring a goal.Even when players are in a good mood the modern goal celebration has gone just a bit too far.Look at any lower league game on the TV and when you see one of those lads score, the dance routine is unbelievable.All very rehearsed, co-ordinated and spectacular.I'm convinced most of them spend more time practising their dancing than they do on their finishing after training.Throw in all this 'baby rocking' stuff when, wait for it, a man becomes a father and it's all a bit much lads.When I was a player at Bournemouth, John Bond signed a left winger called Alan Groves. He was an ex-lorry driver, 6ft something and hard as they come.When Bondy left and Trevor Hartley took over as boss, he sold big Al to Oldham - a move which did not go down well as Grovesy loved Bournemouth.Next season we went to Oldham and Alan beat us on his own and we lost by four.Alan scored a goal, then afterwards got the ball and dribbled sideways along the half-way line.We were astonished and just watched him dribble across the pitch, until he got to our dugout.He booted the ball into it as hard as he could, almost taking Hartley's head off with it.Now that's what I call a goal celebration.

EMMANUEL ADEBAYOR faces a grilling from the Football Association today over his 'controversial' goal celebration against Arsenal.What on earth was controversial about it?He took a load of abuse from Arsenal fans, scored against them, ran the length of the pitch to the away end and dropped to his knees as if to say to them 'I've scored, 'ave some of that'.I think the FA are wrong to charge him in the first place. But, then again, I think the whole goal celebration issue has got way out of hand.Look at Carlos Tevez on Monday night. He scores against his old club West Ham and then says he refused to celebrate because of his love for the club and its supporters.What a load of old tosh.Tevez was at West Ham for a year, he hardly played a game until the end of that one season, after which he quickly moved off to Manchester United.I couldn't for the life of me see why he didn't want to punch the air in recognition of a goal. Why shouldn't he?Inside he must have been delighted.If you don't want to score goals, don't play football. It's incredible.Alan Pardew didn't fancy him and Alan Curbishley only brought Tevez out of mothballs at Upton Park with about 10 games to go because the club was in danger of relegation.Now he's some sort of folk hero in the East End and he says some part of him will 'always be a Hammer'. Rubbish.Tevez has not exactly got claret and blue blood flowing through his veins.Yet Frank Lampard - who did nothing wrong except join the club at 12 years old, score goals and then get sold for £11million to make the club a vast profit - gets slaughtered.It's all topsy turvy to me.I remember Rio Ferdinand returned to West Ham with Leeds and scored against his old club at Upton Park.He did not celebrate - but then I signed Rio for West Ham when he was 14.Maybe he thinks some part of him will always be a Hammer and at least he has a right to.But Tevez? Do me a favour.He should have scored the goal and then celebrated like he wanted to inside.He has no reason to be on the same side as West Ham fans.Adebayor got dogs' abuse from the kickaround before the game at Eastlands right until the end of the game.What did he do wrong?He never racially abused anyone, he never made rude gestures which lots of fans do.He signed for Arsenal for £7m and left for £25m. So he put in good service and made Arsenal an £18m profit. Hardly a criminal act is it?Yet he is in the dock for the way he gave it back to his tormentors - by scoring a goal.Even when players are in a good mood the modern goal celebration has gone just a bit too far.Look at any lower league game on the TV and when you see one of those lads score, the dance routine is unbelievable.All very rehearsed, co-ordinated and spectacular.I'm convinced most of them spend more time practising their dancing than they do on their finishing after training.Throw in all this 'baby rocking' stuff when, wait for it, a man becomes a father and it's all a bit much lads.When I was a player at Bournemouth, John Bond signed a left winger called Alan Groves. He was an ex-lorry driver, 6ft something and hard as they come.When Bondy left and Trevor Hartley took over as boss, he sold big Al to Oldham - a move which did not go down well as Grovesy loved Bournemouth.Next season we went to Oldham and Alan beat us on his own and we lost by four.Alan scored a goal, then afterwards got the ball and dribbled sideways along the half-way line.We were astonished and just watched him dribble across the pitch, until he got to our dugout.He booted the ball into it as hard as he could, almost taking Hartley's head off with it.Now that's what I call a goal celebration.
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: G sh*t

lol he does have a point.

When I was a player at Bournemouth, John Bond signed a left winger called Alan Groves. He was an ex-lorry driver, 6ft something and hard as they come.When Bondy left and Trevor Hartley took over as boss, he sold big Al to Oldham - a move which did not go down well as Grovesy loved Bournemouth.Next season we went to Oldham and Alan beat us on his own and we lost by four.Alan scored a goal, then afterwards got the ball and dribbled sideways along the half-way line.We were astonished and just watched him dribble across the pitch, until he got to our dugout.He booted the ball into it as hard as he could, almost taking Hartley's head off with it.Now that's what I call a goal celebration.
:rofl:

Redknapp has no point.Firstly he is trying to tell Tevez what he really wanted to do, smh. If Tevez wanted to celebrate he would have, but he chose not too.Tevez saved West Ham from relegation. All the talk about Tevez never played is pointless, that was the then managers decisions, the fans still showed him love and they are the same fans he's not going to taunt with his goals for his new clubs.He then compared Tevez to Lampard, f*ck how many years you play at a club its how & why you leave and what you say and do after, Spurs fans should really understand that... Tevez has never said a bad word about West Ham from what I know, Lampard on the other hand takes every opportunity he can get to get at them and then wonders why he gets booed when he goes back there.I could go on to the Adebayor situation but f*ck it.

Allow looking like a boxer dog with them chopsliterally a human dog
LMFAOFJSFAS JFASF+In fairness, Lampards family were not treated well at all by West Ham, hence him continually slagging them off.

Didnt G Neville cheer infront of the Man City fans ?Fans are ready to dish it out for time, all a footballer can do is score against them (unless your diouf lol) and fans say its an outrageLike he said, if he got that abuse out on the street, sliding and cheering in front of them wouldn't be what he would doFans are just dumb

Redknapp has no point.Firstly he is trying to tell Tevez what he really wanted to do, smh. If Tevez wanted to celebrate he would have, but he chose not too.Tevez saved West Ham from relegation. All the talk about Tevez never played is pointless, that was the then managers decisions, the fans still showed him love and they are the same fans he's not going to taunt with his goals for his new clubs.He then compared Tevez to Lampard, f*ck how many years you play at a club its how & why you leave and what you say and do after, Spurs fans should really understand that... Tevez has never said a bad word about West Ham from what I know, Lampard on the other hand takes every opportunity he can get to get at them and then wonders why he gets booed when he goes back there.I could go on to the Adebayor situation but f*ck it.
lololol Harry >>>Gets everyone upset