Ear? GONE

Skola

Anyone have problems with the volume of music in clubs/live venues?Ive got crazy ringing in my ears today and at one point last night the music went so loud it made me (and other people) feel dizzy. Thats gotta be a sign that the volume was over the top?Its mad that it doesnt seem to affect some people, if your one of those people, lucky u.

DO what I do, and ask him to turn down the f*ck*ng gain on the tune.Mind you, lol @ anyone telling me "WTF f*ck off". True say I on'y go raves where I know the DJ. Raving = long.com-------------------------------------------Dubstep tho, wooooooooy. I remember my heart vibrating. :|I had to have drink after drink just to stop that feeling.

This is a reason why I don't go clubs too often.Over the years stupid producers have been increasing the gain on their compressors.It's called "the volume wars" (sounds like some thun conspiracy lol) but yeah it's dumb.
yeah, i remember when metallica's last album came out and it was all so pushed into the red i think ppl had decided they'd had enough, completely destroys the dynamics of the music and ppl end up with ear fatigue and turn it down anyway.

you're attending sh*t clubsoryou're attending sh*t clubs also playing sh*t music
Theres a little truth in this.Ive noticed the sh*t places often play their music louder - but even the places that arent too loud still give me ringing the next day.Picked up some ear plugs for a tenner from a music equipment store - meant to reduce the noise by 20 decibels but im not feeling to test them today, my head is feeling over sensitive to high pitches nois

My ears don't hurt but I do hate it. I don't like not being able to hear a chick when I'm chatting her up and I HATE when they can't hear me. I don't want to repeat myself and there's no way I'm leaning down to her ear so I just get pissed off.Just as annoying in bars. There is no dance floor so it's not like people are supposed to be dancing so turn the f*ck*ng music down.

I have this problem, either my ears are sensitive or everyone else is going deaf from the loudness.Worst was at Jay-Z a few weeks back, for 2 days after my right ear felt blocked like when u go swimming and get water trapped in your ear. Got me worried cos it was such a weird feeling, thought I mite have blown the eardrum or something. Don't even think it was the music just some dumb girls screaming behind me.

I'd be careful about standing next to a club speakertinnitus is a non reversable condition, once you start hearing ringing it means a slight part of your hearing is gone, so small you wont notice it, however if you keep abusing your eyes this way it will come permanentmost guys coming back from the war had this condition

I have this problem, either my ears are sensitive or everyone else is going deaf from the loudness.Worst was at Jay-Z a few weeks back, for 2 days after my right ear felt blocked like when u go swimming and get water trapped in your ear. Got me worried cos it was such a weird feeling, thought I mite have blown the eardrum or something. Don't even think it was the music just some dumb girls screaming behind me.
My left ear is f*cked at the moment.How long did it take to go away?The right type of earplugs dont block out the sound, they just reduce the volume a bit. DJs wear them, so do most musicians. You even get ear plugs with built in monitors for performing.

My left ear is f*cked at the moment.How long did it take to go away?The right type of earplugs dont block out the sound, they just reduce the volume a bit. DJs wear them, so do most musicians. You even get ear plugs with built in monitors for performing.
Took a good 2-3 days before it felt normal, just freaked me out cos i've had the high pitched whine b4 but never experienced a blocked feeling. I've got ear plugs cos I DJ and sometimes work in loud environments but I imagine you would get funny looks rocking them in a club, best ones are molded to the shape of your ear but cost around £80+.