Ear? GONE

Skola

I go an listen to dub sound systems iration steppas, ,abashanti i an dem sounds

where ur whole soul is just vibrating

love it, not adversely affecting me atm

yep, i remember reading that exposure to 45-50hz (which is where those sounds peak) helps tissue repair etc, they're healing frequencies. although home made sirens, white noise and tape delay will f*ck you up blurting out through rows of piezos. I think generally its the higher frequencies that cause more harm to the ears. haven't been to a dub night in years, uni of dub still runs regularly right?

yh man every month at scala atm

I have this problem, either my ears are sensitive or everyone else is going deaf from the loudness.

Worst was at Jay-Z a few weeks back, for 2 days after my right ear felt blocked like when u go swimming and get water trapped in your ear. Got me worried cos it was such a weird feeling, thought I mite have blown the eardrum or something. Don't even think it was the music just some dumb girls screaming behind me.

I had this when I went to see Jay-Z but then I (being an idiot and wanting to stand at the very front) stood infront of the speaker.

since then i've been buying disposable ear plugs whenever I go bars etc... (I always get lol'd at but I love my hearing too much) I might have to get these Proplugs though

• Upvote 1

I have this problem, either my ears are sensitive or everyone else is going deaf from the loudness.

Worst was at Jay-Z a few weeks back, for 2 days after my right ear felt blocked like when u go swimming and get water trapped in your ear. Got me worried cos it was such a weird feeling, thought I mite have blown the eardrum or something. Don't even think it was the music just some dumb girls screaming behind me.

I had this when I went to see Jay-Z but then I (being an idiot and wanting to stand at the very front) stood infront of the speaker.

since then i've been buying disposable ear plugs whenever I go bars etc... (I always get lol'd at but I love my hearing too much) I might have to get these Proplugs though

pos for the mature attitude

its incureable - that says it all eh?

/

dinky the doc is worth a shot but chances are they will say avoid loud music wear ear protection etc.

/

i had the eye twitch and it can be from a few things - staring at a screen all day, not enough sleep, too much caffiene, and other sh*t.

Causes of Eye Twitching

There are various causes of eye twitching in its serious and not so serious formats. The more common causes for eye twitching include:

Corneal irritation or injury

Stress

Lack of sleep

Fatigue

Prolonged staring or eye strain (this is the screen thing you need to have a balance of looking at close and far things for the eye mucles to flex and relax)

Alcohol

Caffeine

Neurological disorders

Possibly Hereditary

http://www.eyedoctorguide.com/eye_problems/eye-twitching.html