Insurance Claim

Aquaman

Just dump the bike in some woodlands and report it stolenmy mate flip his car on a slide from speeding around a bendy cornerhe only had TPFT, so he left the car in the ditch, wiped any traces of finger printscalled the police to say it was stolenpolice found the car, insurance company kept the car and paid him off what the car was worthcase closed.

I could have helped you if it was a carAnyone (Within reason) want their car written off by a company car so they can get the money for it, hollaUp to 4 people including the driver can also claim for whiplash, average payout is about 1500 per personYou will receive a courtesy car similar to yours (from me) and solicitors will contact you RE the claimThis is for a fee of 7 bills, 5 of which is payable up front but I can go into detail if neededJust to add, you & your friends are not physically in the car when it gets written off

I could have helped you if it was a carAnyone (Within reason) want their car written off by a company car so they can get the money for it, hollaUp to 4 people including the driver can also claim for whiplash, average payout is about 1500 per personYou will receive a courtesy car similar to yours (from me) and solicitors will contact you RE the claimThis is for a fee of 7 bills, 5 of which is payable up front but I can go into detail if neededJust to add, you & your friends are not physically in the car when it gets written off
lol this guys gettin that eskay money\safe for the replys ppl. some reassurance