Foods you've always wanted to try.

Eskay Jones

• Replies 140
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Really wanted 2 try lobster, so i had a meal the other week at some proper posh expensive resturant in Soham. The lobster looked disgusting on the plate, with all its suckers n that, so i closed my eyes and tried it and it was f*ck*ng pengggg. For the starter i had pigs head, i think its pigs brain mashed up, tasted like smokey bacon crisps, was 1 of the nicest meals i've had yet.

i ate biscotti spread and 'jelly' sammiches instead of peanut butter, way nicer, taste like cookie dough but it has the same effect as peanut butter, same consistancyI ate grits aswell, more or less cornmeal porrige but they cook it down with cheese i was like 'da fack?'Tasted ok but my mind is already made up that its cornmeal porrige and therefore needs sugar and nutmeg not salt and cheeseplainface @ dem man telling me they're guna feed me chitlens, u crazy

Guest Triple XXX
Alligator.
PENGchewy bt peng
actuallyis alligator the same as crocodile?
Nah fam. Alligator is meant to taste wild.I've had crocodile (tastes like Calimari).
ohthen i haventhad alligator thencrocodile is nice doe