Foods you've always wanted to try.

Eskay Jones

• Replies 140
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Lisa Turtle

Nothing that I haven't already eaten.I'm not adventurous when it comes to food, because its likely that I'll be allergic to it, or that I'll hate the taste.

Guest Esquilax
Really wanna try frog.
Frogs legs are fairly shower, has to be in the right sauce though, if it's in a sh*t sauce you'd be forgiven for just throwing up your whole intestinal tract, proper murky.

Really wanna try frog.
Frogs legs are fairly shower, has to be in the right sauce though, if it's in a sh*t sauce you'd be forgiven for just throwing up your whole intestinal tract, proper murky.
had em in vietnamsalt + chilli stylelike how u get salt chilli chicken wings in a chink restraunttaste near enuff like chicken till u have too many and notice they have a slight slimey texture

Lobster/Crab all them things are disgusting, not a big fan of seafood at all. I want to try Gumbo.
i take it you contradicted yourself on purpose there?Na RaiKkoNen i refuse to believe that, if you had them plain and still believe that then fair enough.
You don't have to use shellfish to make it & there are variations.

Lobster/Crab all them things are disgusting, not a big fan of seafood at all. I want to try Gumbo.
i take it you contradicted yourself on purpose there?Na RaiKkoNen i refuse to believe that, if you had them plain and still believe that then fair enough.
You don't have to use shellfish to make it.
LOL People eat vegaterian haggis and saying they ate haggis.No fool you ate nut roast.

You don't have to use shellfish to make it.
propa gumbo's shrimp and pork though. just saying.

the food i wanna try i dont know the names of themi wanna go to the like the top 10 restaurants in londonall them nobu,ivy and gordon ramsay ones. i watch alot of these chef programmesand those guys are sick. food looks like it wont fill at all, but they said fine dining is all about tasteand presentation. so id like to try some of them posh named dishes.allow working in a kitchen like that for a chef like Gordon tho. id just pour hot oil on his face shouting at me like that.