PACQUIAI COTTO

NO SUNSHINE

145roach had to fall back thencotto's gonna get his jaw lenged off, i just can't see him coping with the speed and ferocity
lolwutumadmothaf*cka
yeah i had a drastic turnaround the other weekcotto's gonna come in better conditioned than he ever has before, with a 10-15lb weight advantage pacquiao's never seen this kind of power beforecotto dominates with jab so pac can't get in close and left hook breaks ribs

145roach had to fall back thencotto's gonna get his jaw lenged off, i just can't see him coping with the speed and ferocity
lolwutumadmothaf*cka
yeah i had a drastic turnaround the other weekcotto's gonna come in better conditioned than he ever has before, with a 10-15lb weight advantage pacquiao's never seen this kind of power beforecotto dominates with jab so pac can't get in close and left hook breaks ribs
wont be surprised if u have another drastic turnaroundi swear u said barrera would beat kahn pmsl

lolwutumadmothaf*cka
evry1 said this b4 the hatton fytbut he still bodied him with ease

Guest No Mark

But anyone that knows the sport knew from way back when that Cotto >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> HattonCotto SHOULD beat Pacman. Whether he does or not is another thing. Cotto is FAR from finished, and that is a mistake I believe Freddie Roach and co could end up paying for.Anyway you motherf*ckers...here's a little treathttp://www.braggingrightscorner.com/maywea...ydjr092109.html

But anyone that knows the sport knew from way back when that Cotto >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> HattonCotto SHOULD beat Pacman. Whether he does or not is another thing. Cotto is FAR from finished, and that is a mistake I believe Freddie Roach and co could end up paying for.Anyway you motherf*ckers...here's a little treathttp://www.braggingrightscorner.com/maywea...ydjr092109.html
Good read.This:
Floyd Jr. is not scared of any fighter in the boxing world. Please correct me if I'm wrong... Juan Manuel Marquez called out Floyd Mayweather Jr., yet when Floyd beat him easier than any fighter ever has, (Pacquiao included), instead of saying Floyd dominated Marquez they said Marquez was too small. Yet Marquez is the same guy that in all honesty beat Pacquiao at least once, if not both times they fought. Floyd's career started at 130 lbs. He has won world titles all the way up to 154 lbs., never skipping a weight class. Every guy he fought was the Champion of that weight class, yet he gets no credit for beating all those guys that were bigger than him. He fought De la Hoya at 154 lbs., not at a catch weight. None of the titles he has won have been at a catch weight. When you win too easily someone wants to see a challenge and that might never happen simply because Floyd is so much better than the rest. Were he to beat Manny, they'd say Pacquiao was too small; if Floyd Jr. were to beat Shane, they'd say Mosley was too old. If he were to beat Cotto they'd say Cotto was too slow or has been in too many wars. all the negative press awaits whatever Floyd Jr. does in the ring, the headlines pre-written about the outcome.
is especially true.

Roach isn't happy the way the training camp is going. I think its because all of the people in Pacquiai's circle. They are milking his fame and feeding him s*** and Roach can see this. He was p****ed off with Pac's management when trying to set up the training camp and is slightly annoyed that its only a 8 week training camp with only a few weeks out in the Wild Card Gym.Everyone is on the Pacquiai hype and thinks he can't be beaten. Cotto seems to be really focus however hopefully he doesn't peak to early due to his traing camp being so long (14 weeks I think) I hope Pacquiai shows the same focus ASAP because Roach is the one who gets the best out of Pac.I can't call the fight yet. Cotto has the power and solid boxing skills. Pacquiai has speed and a serious work rate. Should be a great fight.

Mayweather is prob the best fight I've grown up and watch along with RJJ. His record below 140 is non-questionable. Yet he hasn't gone into the ring with a top 147Ibs. He walked away from boxing when there were 3 serious contenders to his title. His boxing skills were A+ against JMM but the bottom line is a great smaller fighter (JMM) will never beat a great bigger fighter (Mayweather)Mosley was pushed into the ring after Mayweather fight by GoldenBoy so that they can be involved in a Mayweather fight. Hatton and JMM called out Mayweather and they think if Mosley does the same they will get a fight. I don't think Mayweather will fight Mosley (not enough $$$$ to be made with too much rosk involved) Pacman (both want the lion share) I think he will take on Cotto if Cotto beats Pacman. However I got feeling though his next fight will be against..........Berto. As he is WBC champion.

Roach isn't happy the way the training camp is going. I think its because all of the people in Pacquiai's circle. They are milking his fame and feeding him s*** and Roach can see this. He was p****ed off with Pac's management when trying to set up the training camp and is slightly annoyed that its only a 8 week training camp with only a few weeks out in the Wild Card Gym.Everyone is on the Pacquiai hype and thinks he can't be beaten. Cotto seems to be really focus however hopefully he doesn't peak to early due to his traing camp being so long (14 weeks I think) I hope Pacquiai shows the same focus ASAP because Roach is the one who gets the best out of Pac.I can't call the fight yet. Cotto has the power and solid boxing skills. Pacquiai has speed and a serious work rate. Should be a great fight.
Mayweather is prob the best fight I've grown up and watch along with RJJ. His record below 140 is non-questionable. Yet he hasn't gone into the ring with a top 147Ibs. He walked away from boxing when there were 3 serious contenders to his title. His boxing skills were A+ against JMM but the bottom line is a great smaller fighter (JMM) will never beat a great bigger fighter (Mayweather)Mosley was pushed into the ring after Mayweather fight by GoldenBoy so that they can be involved in a Mayweather fight. Hatton and JMM called out Mayweather and they think if Mosley does the same they will get a fight. I don't think Mayweather will fight Mosley (not enough $$$$ to be made with too much rosk involved) Pacman (both want the lion share) I think he will take on Cotto if Cotto beats Pacman. However I got feeling though his next fight will be against..........Berto. As he is WBC champion.
You know what? Thats a good shout lol.

i rate berto highly, he is classmanny will not be beaten by cotto, no chance. cottos a great fighter but come rnd 6 manny will be on the front foot and come rnd 8 cotto will be back peddling with his hands up taking hooks to the body until he drops his guard and gets peppered with headshots
Who has Cotto been hurt by AT WELTERWEIGHT?Genuine question.

i rate berto highly, he is classmanny will not be beaten by cotto, no chance. cottos a great fighter but come rnd 6 manny will be on the front foot and come rnd 8 cotto will be back peddling with his hands up taking hooks to the body until he drops his guard and gets peppered with headshots
I don't know if u made a mistake - but Margarito defeinitley hurt him @ welter...

I don't know if u made a mistake - but Margarito defeinitley hurt him @ welter...
did he though? he ground him down over time but he there was never one shot that made him buckle. and he was hitting him with plaster of paris the whole time as well.