"Don't Shank, Just Skank"

Numero001

lol what a sh*t tune, the guy sounds like he is whinging and pleading in a beef when he is sayin "i dont wanna shank, i just wanna skank". i suppose its good that their tryin to send a message but from the opening verse it just sounds swag, any angry youth is just gonna think its fruity and its gonna go over his head.

that "pilot" guy has a lot of chicks on his nuts....even from school days... so dey always promote round his sh*t... most of it is funding by pilots dad... hes involved in some council sh*t so dey get funding... they was doing a radio show in the bits on this positive vibe.Flamin has been already for time since Scare Dem days....he does music in uni so he does all the beats and sh*t also works at stratford circus/theatre ting... so obviously dey got a lot of connections when getting in contact with ppl.

this is some positive sh*t...u man step ure life game up and do better before u complain...to many kids getting shanked and if this discourages even one yute from pickin a shank up then its done the job.Peace
If i dont respect someone how am i gonna listen to the message they're putting across
tbh the message aint solely for you...so llow ureself fam the picture is bigger

this is some positive sh*t...u man step ure life game up and do better before u complain...to many kids getting shanked and if this discourages even one yute from pickin a shank up then its done the job.Peace
If i dont respect someone how am i gonna listen to the message they're putting across
lol @ thinking a song is gonna stop man from shankingthe yewts on ends are too gassed up to hear all thatIF ANYTHING this will make yewts wanna boy them off "BLUD WHAT U MEAN DONT SHANK FAM....WHAT?? U THINK UR ABOVE MAN CUZ...UR TRYNA SAY MANS LIVING MY LIFE WRONG??"

basicallywhether it fails or not isnt the issuebut at least someone is trying somethingif your doing nothing, dont hate on the ppl who are trying

lol @ thinking a song is gonna stop man from shankingthe yewts on ends are too gassed up to hear all thatIF ANYTHING this will make yewts wanna boy them off "BLUD WHAT U MEAN DONT SHANK FAM....WHAT?? U THINK UR ABOVE MAN CUZ...UR TRYNA SAY MANS LIVING MY LIFE WRONG??"
this talk is air and the more people like u out there propagating the ignorant views above the worse things will get.God help you

this talk is air and the more people like u out there propagating the ignorant views above the worse things will get.God help you
If MJ couldnt heal the world.. these man aint doing anything.This J-Star guy is the same guy that use 2 talk about shanks and bunnin weed in his bars back in the day .....hypocrits bruv... cant tell me nuffin.And how am i propagating. Come to the ends... ask any yewt that are doing shankings and are on road.. I bet you any money they will laugh at the tune and think its gas..... the only ppl who will rate this are ppl who dont do sh*t like that ....and please tell me.. what is the point in preaching to the already converted???????

If MJ couldnt heal the world.. these man aint doing anything.This J-Star guy is the same guy that use 2 talk about shanks and bunnin weed in his bars back in the day .....hypocrits bruv... cant tell me nuffin.
lol at thinking ure in any position to judge wether or not mj was succesfull or wether or not his message was effective.....the fact that j-star has a history of talkin shanks and is now saying the opposite probly has more of an effect on the kids given that its quite possible people follow him...ignorance is a disease

If MJ couldnt heal the world.. these man aint doing anything.This J-Star guy is the same guy that use 2 talk about shanks and bunnin weed in his bars back in the day .....hypocrits bruv... cant tell me nuffin.
lol at thinking ure in any position to judge wether or not mj was succesfull or wether or not his message was effective.....the fact that j-star has a history of talkin shanks and is now saying the opposite probly has more of an effect on the kids given that its quite possible people follow him...ignorance is a disease
It's your ignorance thats a dieseasefair enough they're attempting to do something positive.But you gotta look at the bigger pictureyou and I both know this isnt gonna do sh*t and not gonna stop man from shanking anyone.You really think my guy is gonna be standing there pumped up on adrenaline with a knife in hand ready to stab up a man for some hype and thinking.."ARGHH ...J-STAR SAID I SHOUDNT DO THIS...LEMME SKANK" and start bussin some next migrane skank infront of next man...next man will but him up.Obviously the whole message is dont put urself in that situation at all but this aint happening.Aslong as there is jealousy and hate there will be violence.