WHAT GYM DO YOU GO TO?

King Jammy

Couple years ago when I was training properly I used to go Wags in Forest Gate but since they closed I haven't been coz I don't like gyms like Esporta and Fitness First.Just started going back this week though, PMG in Maryland. Pretty solid gym, very old school, everyone's bless, the guys that run it know their sh*t.£30 membership fee then it's £3.50 a pop or £12 for the week, £40 for the month.What about you man?

Why do people cry so much about Fitness First type gyms. They have the weights, they have the equipment. The only difference is that you generally don't talk to the people there but that's no reason to dislike them. I know the knowledge you can gain can be great but people act like those types of gyms are just treadmills and Swedish exercise balls.

Why do people cry so much about Fitness First type gyms. They have the weights, they have the equipment. The only difference is that you generally don't talk to the people there but that's no reason to dislike them. I know the knowledge you can gain can be great but people act like those types of gyms are just treadmills and Swedish exercise balls.
Matter of preference IMO. Just don't like them.
peacock.
Was thinking about hitting up Peacock as well coz PMG open at 11 Mon-Thu and 2.30 on Fridays

fitness first=sh*t

fitness first=sh*t
c/sI NEED a trap bar, them places are limited for what I do

Lea Valley Leisure Centre £2.10 per session, £2.50 if you also want to use the track facilities.Gym has everything a proper athlete needs.
How do i get involved can i just turn up and put down 2.50?edmonton green shut down the free weights been going southbury but im not feeling it