White lads

Bruno Di Gradi

like i dunno its wierd lolwhy is it that white dudes have some GAY tendencies.Example 1..........*was reading the academic thread in whatever room*...... dressing up like women and sayin "its only for a laugh"......nah that is gay.Example 2...... at football....man tryna tug on ur shorts when ur not looking as a jokeExample 3.. when they get drunk *in general* but on stag do's.....try leave man naked tied to a post or whateverI dunno.. I just noticed. None of my black, asian.. etc friends would really do this... only the white ones...the PROPER english white ones.. not the white urbanised ones.Am I wrong?

• Replies 216
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

like i dunno its wierd lolwhy is it that white dudes have some GAY tendencies.Example 1..........*was reading the academic thread in whatever room*...... dressing up like women and sayin "its only for a laugh"......nah that is gay.Example 2...... at football....man tryna tug on ur shorts when ur not looking as a jokeExample 3.. when they get drunk *in general* but on stag do's.....try leave man naked tied to a post or whateverI dunno.. I just noticed. None of my black, asian.. etc friends would really do this... only the white ones...the PROPER english white ones.. not the white urbanised ones.Am I wrong?
LOL Is just cause they don't take life too seriously. 2gy6pg2.jpg

see now.......not only would i NOT do sh*t like that because its homobut my package is not fitting in jeans like dati mean i dont take life too seriously......but im about the p*ssy......its gonna turn on a woman seeing me de-masculine myself just for a laugh? dont think so.all this grabbin d*ck stuff... whats that about

see now.......not only would i NOT do sh*t like that because its homobut my package is not fitting in jeans like dati mean i dont take life too seriously......but im about the p*ssy......its gonna turn on a woman seeing me de-masculine myself just for a laugh? dont think so.all this grabbin d*ck stuff... whats that about
:D You always find one who thinks putting on tight jeans means anything about there package lol!its not about it being a turn on its about a time and a place and joking / fooling around. Those 2 ppl are a great laugh, brilliant personalities FAR FROM GAY infact Jozey (in the pink jeans) wouldn't even have a joke about him being gay.

:D You always find one who thinks putting on tight jeans means anything about there package lol!its not about it being a turn on its about a time and a place and joking / fooling around. Those 2 ppl are a great laugh, brilliant personalities FAR FROM GAY infact Jozey (in the pink jeans) wouldn't even have a joke about him being gay.
but why cant u have a laugh without cross dressing?what kinda bullshit is that. lol

d-structo ur an idiotmaking up a thread about this is just dumbmaybe it's cos they're more confident in their sexuality than you?
its not even thati dont like homosexuals.. true....but dey dont bother me aslong as dey go about there business.When ppl are camp / act camp/fruity the sh*t pisses me off.I just really dont see why people have to do gay stuff for a laugh...whats funny about it.... its a choice of lifestyle not something to joke about really.

but why cant u have a laugh without cross dressing?what kinda bullshit is that. lol
Its not the only way to have fun, theres a time and a place for all different kinds of fun. We used to play practical jokes joe always crashes out first 287fy21.jpg hes had the perminant marker ones vrbrja.jpg baby grows lol awxfft.jpghe aint affraid to be at the recieving end of a joke, and can take the piss out of him self thats what makes some attractive not the fact he put tight jeans on lolAnd thats in our group of people having a laugh together, but if he was out on the street he acts far from fruity.

The "comfortable in their sexuality" joke is the most played out bullshit justification for acting like a prat.I cannot respect anyone who acts like a tool.It's nothing to do with knowing how to have fun.It's the difference between being funny, and being a clown.
You keep telling your self thatBeing funny is being able to clown around and not take sh*t too seriouslyYou people contradict your self.

d-structo ur an idiotmaking up a thread about this is just dumbmaybe it's cos they're more confident in their sexuality than you?
just f*ck off, i hate when pl resort to that lineits not like their kids these idiots are at least 20+
There does come an age where that sh*t is not really acceptable anymore, its knowing when to grow up but theres alot of sh*t that aint acceptable after ur 20 like ebullying but it still happens LOOSERS R LOOSERS!

The "comfortable in their sexuality" joke is the most played out bullshit justification for acting like a prat.I cannot respect anyone who acts like a tool.It's nothing to do with knowing how to have fun.It's the difference between being funny, and being a clown.
You keep telling your self thatBeing funny is being able to clown around and not take sh*t too seriouslyYou people contradict your self.
YesNot dressing up like a girl, wearing pink tight jeans, and acting like a complete faggot.That's insecure attention seeking.

Remember 1 time I was a house party, some guy drank too much and fell asleep and 1 guy just pulled his ting out and started d*ck slapping him...Never understood why they act like this but like someone said its a culture thing they find these things funny but other people find it gay

How can this girl just be brazenly baiting up peoples existences on vip2 like she's the conductor of their lives or something, did it to some other dude on here yesterday.
Lol these pictures are up online for anybody to see anyway on both facebook /bebo and myspace so whats vip2 forum further more the two people actually in the photos are my little cousins so its nothing.ohh u mean the black guy with freckles on his face too, yeh so f*ck*ng what hes my friend

YesNot dressing up like a girl, wearing pink tight jeans, and acting like a complete faggot.That's insecure attention seeking.
Insecure attention seeking how do u work that one out? he was in his cousins house had been drinking and were all mucking about he wanted pjammas to put on and we took the piss and gave him satin pjamma bottoms then pink jeans, its all light hearted entertainment, Been like that since childhood.