Sign in to follow this  
Mr. Air Max 90

Flygerian's

BEAT ME TO IT.was about to post. Very big vid.. Best concept have seen from uk urban scene in a long while. Well executed..Abit too many close shots, but quality is bless.I prefare the original version of the track with SAS..tinie tempah had the weakest bars of the whole lotBigz > ________________

Very big vid.. Best concept have seen from uk urban scene in a long while. Well executed..Abit too many verses, but quality is bless.Bigz & G Frsh > ________________

Bigz is the only good one really.Is it wrong to think these guys paid for the video doing ACs? Or are these guys actually selling tunes?

Guest Lisa Turtle

Never even heard this, was baffled by why so many Nigerians suddenly started dubbing themselves 'flygerians' on FB.

tried to avoid this tune cause i thought i might like ithow wrong was ibigz aint good either.

The hook is bigA funky/tribal remix of this wud kill itBigz is the only 1 who can rapShould do a remix with proper rappers not just bring insFem Felon up in der stuntin like a model n sh*t lolYinkz>>>>>>>>>>> 2peng