Sign in to follow this  
Taurus

Feel to have some chicken

f*ck*ng ill and feel like some chicken cant be bothered to go out and get itAnyone know any take-away in north that does some nice chickenWish KFC delivered

Get out and get some fresh air. Take some music with you and walk to the nearest chicken shop.S'wat i do.

im hung over prety badbut theres a m8s bbq bein started round about now this thread has jus made me realise i need to attend as i was in two minds earlierthanx bro

man if you are ill you should eat something that will aid your recovery, although KFC may bring a positive mood which aids the recovery process, i'm pretty sure its nutritional values are of no benefit to your state

I know but I had soup for the last 2 days, I'm just craving for some nice chicken & chips

fruit veg and good home cooked food = quick recoveryjus a pain to stomache it sum times when ur really f*cked upbtw them pizza gogo type shops deliver chicken and chips but iv never tried it prolly wont be up to standardsalso ur prolly gonna have to order a minimum spend of like 8 quid or so???might as well order sum proper food

Let me deliver it to you. . .
this post confused me.
I need the money