Sign in to follow this  
Mr. Gayle

Operation Flashpoint

lol was jus about to make a thread game looks sick still

any one lookin to get this not even comein wid "ahh it will be better then COD MW2" imo its worth a play

Takes 9 hours by foot to cross the map, 4 by jeep, 20mins by copter.16 v 16, but only 4 players per side are human controlled

it does look sick, proper simulation type fpsimmerse yourself into the game im going to cop after xmas i rekon. cant have it clashing with mw2 ,spesh cos this game looks deep

waiting for these tomorrowRitek Arita Printable DVD+R DL Dual Layer 2.4X - 25 Discs - 13 squid''As we all may know back in the days of PS2 game ripping and burning, Ritek were the BEST media to purchase because of the vast burning quality.''man 28 for 25 at verts, i mean im trying economize

i was going to get this next year. thought it would bring out the tactical shooter in me..will have to see when my boys cop or i see some decent mutliplayer footage. not looking for some offline only game

didnt really get in to it to even play it that long im still on fifa hype so dont watch what im sayin right now

after playing for 15 minutes, i spent all of it running and trying to find the enemies my team mates were shooting at, then i died. And so did my urge to play it.