#youcantdj

DJ Stashman

Let me guess.Your drunk.You went out.You didn't pull.Your frustrated.....and decided to let out your frustrations of the night by posting a topic in regard to what you believe was a subpar dj while still inebriated.

sh*t twitter trend. To put it simply your anyone and why should I listen to your views on djing. nosend to you personally. but this is what ive been saying to everyone who is popping up on my homepage trying to get involved.
llow getting angry online dude. dont get too emotional either.[kanye west]now let me finish[/kanyewest]#youcantdj if you have to borrow gear for gigs. Get your own.#youcantdj if your only gig is because yo uncle owns the club or your cousin is the promoter...#youcantdj just because you have money. Money don't buy you skills or respect...#youcantdj if you use party breaks every other song...#youcantdj if u depend on ur sunglasses ed hardy shirt n tight jeans to take the attention on how much ur wack#youcantdj if you stare at the serato waveforms all night.

#youcantdj if you stare at the serato waveforms all night.
youcantdj if you don't know how to fukin use serato
Cant be bothered to start taking posts apartSmh
serato and ableton aren't the same type of thing, if you don't know how to mix on vinyl and someone gives you serato hooked up to a couple 1210s you'll clang simple as.
C/S

Vinyl was so good and originalPeoples talents could shine with vinyl as it seperated the good from the badNow today any f*ckhead can think there a DJ
This!cdjs have destoyed djing as a skill (mixing) as most just drop tunes.lol @ sending for serato[jazzy jeff] serato saved vinyl and the 1210s [/jazzy jeff]serato & trackor scratch are the new way to go and keeps djing as a skill.