I beg some people stop trying to type big words.

Captain Planet

I've been here since rwd days./lol Don't try and bullshit me.About vip2.co.uk as "research" professional development.You cannot seriously expect me to believe that.If you didnt spend 3/4 of your time on here arguing with users, asking people to "not take you for a c*nt", and getting uptight about anything remotely related to you, I still wouldnt believe you. You're as much a mental case as anyone else on this forum.I think you're chatting sh*t 2bh. Everyone comes here for the same reason. You just like to front about this offline existence, when in reality if it existed you wouldnt have the inclination to be arguing with confused teenagers from south london.
Talking sh*t about what exactly? Proof is in the pudding TBH!Maybe i just like a good wee bickering/banteringWhat offline existence am i fronting about?

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

I've been here since rwd days./lol Don't try and bullshit me.About vip2.co.uk as "research" professional development.You cannot seriously expect me to believe that.If you didnt spend 3/4 of your time on here arguing with users, asking people to "not take you for a c*nt", and getting uptight about anything remotely related to you, I still wouldnt believe you. You're as much a mental case as anyone else on this forum.I think you're chatting sh*t 2bh. Everyone comes here for the same reason. You just like to front about this offline existence, when in reality if it existed you wouldnt have the inclination to be arguing with confused teenagers from south london.
Offline life yeh?Cool darling you believe that, ill keep doing my E.A.S.E !!!! LOL
Somone actually spoke to you on your essay-esq level, and that was your reply? ... point proven not that there was ever much doubt about you anyway

everyone always uses the research and devt line.just tell anyone who asks why ur here to f*ck off and not come with some bullshit like this is your labif u wanna carry out research online go and find pedophiles or set up a charityu f*ck*ng horsepiss
Not interested in peadophiles, and i am already involved with charity work.

Offline life yeh?Cool darling you believe that, ill keep doing my E.A.S.E !!!! LOL
Somone actually spoke to you on your essay-esq level, and that was your reply? ... point proven not that there was ever much doubt about you anyway
Firstly you moan about my essays.So i have been making an effort to avoid this, now your bitching that i didn't write one? Never happy.I want to hear what this person has to say first, then if i can answer with out getting into an essay i will, but i have been trying to avoid that.

Firstly you moan about my essays.So i have been making an effort to avoid this, now your bitching that i didn't write one? Never happy.I want to hear what this person has to say first, then if i can answer with out getting into an essay i will, but i have been trying to avoid that.
I moan because your incoherent

I moan because your incoherent
:lol: I dont put as much effort into a post on a forum as others/or i should!