mathsboy

• Replies 226
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

lol @ thinking im going to read any of thatyou ugly c*nt
LMFAO.C/s.
It's actually quite funny if you skim read itJust read two words a sentance or somethingTATTOO PARLOUR SINGLE MOTHER DAD'S IN CUBA FOR OIL RIGS Lol what a stupid skank
lmao
at 15 he had nothing no qualifications moved to london and worked in a wimpy bar
bwahaha
Ohh hillarious ass hole!!funny how ppl pull out the worst parts of ppljust remember 11 grand a month sweet heart see how hard ur laughing when u piss in ur f*ck*ng pot bitch!
Are you trying to tell me that with your supposed £136, 000 salary, you have nothing better to do than come on ViP2 and act like a stupid bitch?
lol thats my fathers salary prick! If someone calls me mum scumobviously im goin to say something about it, short of gauching stevens eyes out thats all i could do in this situation! cause other wise id have ripped his f*ck*ng bastard tongue out!at 15 darling he wasnt providing for anyone but him self, its not where you were its where you are R9 You should know this!

Well I wouldnt ditch my kids to become a heroin dealerPretty sure that makes me more of a man already
lol heroin dealer?My father did not ditch his children, he f*ck*ng worked offshore, 6 weeks on 4 weeks off, when he came back onshore that is when he actualyl found out the kids had been taken away from then he faught and faught for his kids, dont f*ck*ng think you know you f*ck*ng prick! He got my sister out of care at 4yrs old, but couldnt get the two boys due to complications that were on going in regards to them. Some judgemental cunts around here.

really though some people should just not have internet.
Yeh like negative bastards who use forums to insult other people, because they dont have the balls do act like a wanker face to face,.
Goes back to the old sayingIt's always everybody else and never yourself...When you piss so many people off maybe it's something that YOU are doing wrong

Guest Esquilax

LMFAO at this pageMy life/Can you please tell me excatly what it is your dad does, with that info a can deduce whether he really does earn 11 grand a month, or whether that's just what he tells you when he tucks you in/ slips his todger in your back fat foldsCheers,Esquilax xox

Yeh like negative bastards who use forums to insult other people, because they dont have the balls do act like a wanker face to face,.
Goes back to the old sayingIt's always everybody else and never yourself...When you piss so many people off maybe it's something that YOU are doing wrong
Wait a minute my issue today is with you, i posted a comment in this thread which didnt say that i robbed or my parents, that my brothers had, you then went on to cuss my mother and her family, and infact my whole family, obviously i got fustrated and posted a reply, u then insulted me again, rather than just appologise and admitt that actually you had made a presumption about my family which was infact wrong, but you couldn't admitt that you had been wrong!I know im wrong to get fustrated today with some people who are getting cocky in regards to me but hey we all have days we need to vent.

LMFAO at this pageMy life/Can you please tell me excatly what it is your dad does, with that info a can deduce whether he really does earn 11 grand a month, or whether that's just what he tells you when he tucks you in/ slips his todger in your back fat foldsCheers,Esquilax xox
You are sick individual, how can you even joke about sh*t like that!

aye my pops is a fisherman i beg we dont boy the programme
her dad isnt really a fisherman tbh, you know how coffee boys might have 'international resource providor' in their job description or suttin, its the same here really, he worked in a chippy.
LOLOL

Wait a minute my issue today is with you, i posted a comment in this thread which didnt say that i robbed or my parents, that my brothers had, you then went on to cuss my mother and her family, and infact my whole family, obviously i got fustrated and posted a reply, u then insulted me again, rather than just appologise and admitt that actually you had made a presumption about my family which was infact wrong, but you couldn't admitt that you had been wrong!I know im wrong to get fustrated today with some people who are getting cocky in regards to me but hey we all have days we need to vent.
Was I actually directing it at you? I think I was using the "YOU" as a generalisation to anyone.But I still stand by what I said. Sounds like you come from a family where none of your parents are really that down for you. Maybe that's not the case, but I wouldn't be surprised. Lots of wogsockets are the same.

Was I actually directing it at you? I think I was using the "YOU" as a generalisation to anyone.But I still stand by what I said. Sounds like you come from a family where none of your parents are really that down for you. Maybe that's not the case, but I wouldn't be surprised. Lots of wogsockets are the same.
wogsocket? ahhhhhhhhhahahah Far from it!What ever Steven, you did f*ck*ng direct that at me!!Can't get through to idiots can only but try!