Theres a lady sitting right outside my house. Smoking + Drinking

Eskay Jones

How ghetto can people be? shes african speakin in a strong african dialect, she is ridulcously loud, i find it amusing but the white folks down this road must be fuming at her loudness she took a f*ckin piss i thought she was kneelin down to talk on the phone, next thing i see shes adjustin her jeans whilst still talkin on the phone. THIS BITCH IS GRIMEY.

Guest Esquilax
How ghetto can people be? shes african speakin in a strong african dialect, she is ridulcously loud, i find it amusing but the white folks down this road must be fuming at her loudness she took a f*ckin piss i thought she was kneelin down to talk on the phone, next thing i see shes adjustin her jeans whilst still talkin on the phone. THIS BITCH IS GRIMEY.
Are white people the only people that get annoyed by loud crackhead alcoholics then?Don't get it.

Are white people the only people that get annoyed by loud crackhead alcoholics then?Don't get it.
Theres only white folks down my road, no blacks/ asians anymore.

Innit, you whites, always taking liberties.Can't a woman squat down and piss against a tree like a doberman without attracting scrutiny from you ruthless bastards?SMH.

Might aswell go out there boy her off on video and then up it on here init

Guest Esquilax
lawl leopords u knowwhy not polar bares or suttin
Snow leopards innitI'd rather see a fight between a snow leopard and a black panther than a polar bear and a black pantherCome to think of itRACE WAR

Innit, you whites, always taking liberties.Can't a woman squat down and piss against a tree like a doberman without attracting scrutiny from you ruthless bastards?SMH.
:lol: :lol:

Guest Esquilax
Nah f*ck thisI'm tired of this f*ck*ng social segregation and white discrimination.WHITE LEOPARDS, UNITE!
a-white-leopard-003.jpgfist.jpg
:!: This is to signify how much i agree with this post :angry: This represents my anger and frustration at our struggle