Villain arrested at training

Guest R9

Aston Villa midfielder Isaiah Osbourne has been arrested on suspicion of conspiracy to rob.Osbourne was arrested at the club's training ground in Bodymoor Heath on 2nd October.The 21-year-old was held on suspicion of conspiracy to rob and questioned at Kings Heath police station before being released on bail pending further inquiries.A West Midlands Police spokesman said: "A 21-year-old man from Birmingham was arrested at Aston Villa's training ground on October 2 on suspicion of conspiracy to rob."The man has been released on bail while further inquiries take place."Osbourne, who has come through the ranks at Villa, made his first-team debut in October 2006.The club said it was aware of the arrest but made no further comment.
Isaiah-Osbourne_1221737.jpgNot surprised he's been nicked when his picture comes like 'the waterballoon guy'

Guest Tulse Hill
you got banned from vt? what for?
I'm not banned anymore.I was basically talking about how Isaah Osbourne is a top slash guy, coz this guy was saying how he knew stuff about him, so i just said it for him, then some ppl got shook and started to tell the admin how i'm making libellous claims. So i spoke to limped and he stared talking to me about court & charges ect. So i apologised and he unbanned me.i'm gonna sort out my sig tbh

you got banned from vt? what for?
I'm not banned anymore.I was basically talking about how Isaah Osbourne is a top slash guy, coz this guy was saying how he knew stuff about him, so i just said it for him, then some ppl got shook and started to tell the admin how i'm making libellous claims. So i spoke to limped and he stared talking to me about court & charges ect. So i apologised and he unbanned me.i'm gonna sort out my sig tbh
there you goi am not surprised