Revolver - The Lost Tape

Taurus

1.Rest In Peace- Revolver (Prod. By Scorcher)2.Im Not Alone- Revolver & Scorcher (Prod. By Skitz Beats & Scorcher)3.On The Roads- Revolver (Prod. By Scorcher)4.Gangsters- Revolver (Prod. By Jme)5.Missed Calls- Revolver & Doller Da Dustman (Prod. By Wiley)6.Revolver vs Skitz (Prod. By Skitz beats)7.Revolver vs Waifer (Prod. By Waifer)8.Bars- Revolver (Prod. By Scorcher)9.Freestyle- Revolver10.Lost Revolver (Prod. By Chunky Bizzle)11.Nasty Dangerous- Revolver (Prod. By Brizzo The War lord)12.Sunshine- Revolver (Prod. By Silkie)13.The Legendary War Dub- Revolver (Prod. By Scorcher)14.Wana Be Like I- Revolver (Prod. By Scorcher)15.War Ting- Revolver (Prod. By True Tiger)

Mixtape was scheduled for release in 2007 but the tracks were lost (hence the name) but were recently found and here they are
http://www.sendspace.com/file/exykt5

worst thing is i have all these and more on my external hddthe person who has it cant return it for a while

he never did his sh*t in msm studiocds all got mixed up pc f*cked up went jail come out thought f*ck the old sh*t ill make new stuff

He didnt really lose it in that way Studio got robbed by the olders way backBlack The Rippers sh*t got lost aswell
Revolver didn't use MSMs them daysAnd though MSM's studio was robbed Black had quite a few tracks backed up and just recorded new sh*t at Big Beats and made Holla Black, rather than 'Hear Me Out' which was the original mixtape...more pissed for Skepta he lost his 1st album which then turned into Greatest Hits, think JME's Poomplex mixtape was affected aswell (or whichever the 2nd 1 was called)Guy was a doughnut for not backing up anything.