United Reserves vs Everton

Kompressor

He had been solid before his injury. Very.Actually a keeper I had confidence in, never spilled anything or palmed a save to the strikers feet (except that once to end our unbeaten run)underrated, people see now how well he was doing for us really

He had been solid before his injury. Very.Actually a keeper I had confidence in, never spilled anything or palmed a save to the strikers feet (except that once to end our unbeaten run)underrated, people see now how well he was doing for us really
People with brains and with eyesight better than Stevie Wonder could see that before he was out especially those who remember the likes ofGoram Ricardo and Carrol

he's alright. a steady eddy of sorts.when foster was signed people were calling for VDS to be dropped. but his form during our 2nd title run was amazing.after that he had a bit of an iffy patch.hopefully he'll be the same VDS from '07, thats when he was @ his strongest imo.would have loved for Foster to cement his place in the team but it seems like all that time out has taken its toll./is Tosic ever going to make it @ United ?seems like he was just signed to get the other Serbian lad in.

If foster stopped doing dumb things he would be alrightVDS is just as bad thoughwhat we need is a combo of all 3 of our keepers and not the bad pts

Not saying for a second that Van der sar is as good as the Danish bloke but the reason why people get on his back so quickly after what are minor mistakes is because they look back on The Danish bloke reign with rose tinted glasses as if he didn't make some shocking mistakes in his time.Every keepers gonna make mistakes just like players in all positions of the pitch.VDS has been nothing short of excellent for us and we should've signed him when the Danish bloke "retired" in 1999 (to go play in Portugal, and i wont talk about what happened after that as it will upset me)actions at Villa park during a FA cup game and in the last derby game at Maine road have soured his name with me for ever more

VDS can make match defining saves but so can Foster.... VDS just makes less glaring mistakes Edwin makes Rio proper nervous because he knows he is gonna do something dumbtalking of Riohe needs to jump on that Ledley King training regime coz he is crippled backs gonemaybe if SAF wernt such a c*nt towards Pique we could of had the pique/Evans combo everyone thought would shine through

Fergie wasn't a prick to Pique who would you have put him in the team ahead of Rio or Vidic and the fact of the matter is Evans is more likely to spend the entirity of his Career at United so it was always gonna be a better bet to go with his potential rather than Pique Pique is Spanish and a Barca fan so the lure of playing for his childhood club is always gonne be lingering it probably would've turned into another Ronaldo situation

He was a prick to him for ignoring him and not talking to him anymore after contract negotiations fell apart.

Guest M12 Part 2
He was a prick to him for ignoring him and not talking to him anymore after contract negotiations fell apart.
:lol: i love the way people chat sh*t like thisare u and gerard pique boys?are u at carrington every week? do u even know any 1st hand sources that could prove this is the case?its jokes the way people read internet football forums and these online blogs and think they know what they're talking about.

Cant be assed to find the direct quotes from Pique that backed up the talk but its about from Moscow times/I dont read ANY football blogs/visit ANY football forums apart from this one

So basically a young player comes over to a foreign country and is playing for one of the biggest clubs in the world, he get offered a new contract but basically says no aint interested and so in effect signals his exit from the club but still expects Fergie to treat him the same way. Ok players who are commited to the cause and doing the job for the team deserve attention from the manager those who have basically said i'm leaving at the end of the season should expect to be kinda discarded as they wont feature in the clubs future or plans from then on.Fergie could probably be described as being selfish and or a prick for many reasons, this isn't one

Not saying for a second that Van der sar is as good as the Danish bloke but the reason why people get on his back so quickly after what are minor mistakes is because they look back on The Danish bloke reign with rose tinted glasses as if he didn't make some shocking mistakes in his time.Every keepers gonna make mistakes just like players in all positions of the pitch.VDS has been nothing short of excellent for us and we should've signed him when the Danish bloke "retired" in 1999 (to go play in Portugal, and i wont talk about what happened after that as it will upset me)actions at Villa park during a FA cup game and in the last derby game at Maine road have soured his name with me for ever more
What happened?

When we made that comeback from 2-0 down in the cup game he was handingout a few stern/choice words to some supporters (i've also heard that he handed out a couple slaps but thats not confirmed and i'm not to sure if i believe that)Then after the last Derby game at Maine Road he comes out boldly and says City Fans are the best fans in the countrythis is after a game when the Munich taunts were as usual utterly disgraceful and he should no better,He basically just stuck two fingers up at us. He knows the history he should know about Munich and he Knows about City's attitude towards it.