NW Man are moving kinky! NO RATINGS!

slickesrickes

• Replies 163
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Niggaz are just f*cked up, what's other races thinking when they see a black kid humiliating his own to that degrading level. Thats the sh*t that makes niggaz get suicidal or just go nuts and start shooting sh*t up just because of the emotional and mental scars. Dumb f*cks them niggaz live a skip and a hop away from eachother. 2009 and sh*t like this takes place, disgrace. I'm actually angry right now, would casually slice them mans throats for f*ckery like that. I'd rather get beat the f*ck up, left there laying in a pool of my own blood fully clothed knowing I still got dignity.f*ck*ng idiotsav-498.jpgMy Kuriosity levels increase

Niggaz are just f*cked up, what's other races thinking when they see a black kid humiliating his own to that degrading level. Thats the sh*t that makes niggaz get suicidal or just go nuts and start shooting sh*t up just because of the emotional and mental scars. Dumb f*cks them niggaz live a skip and a hop away from eachother. 2009 and sh*t like this takes place, disgrace. I'm actually angry right now, would casually slice them mans throats for f*ckery like that. I'd rather get beat the f*ck up, left there laying in a pool of my own blood fully clothed knowing I still got dignity.f*ck*ng idiots
True storysYou could see on his face he was weak and vunerable thats why them sexual predators targeted him

anyone remember that esco video
nah what happened
wernt it crazy titch who made the brudda strip in country?
saw a video years ago, some guys making someone slap themselves etc etc then they made him wank off, was disgusting. thought it was esco in charge of most of it but wasnt sure, then later i heard other people saying it was him.

anyone remember that esco video
nah what happened
wernt it crazy titch who made the brudda strip in country?
saw a video years ago, some guys making someone slap themselves etc etc then they made him wank off, was disgusting. thought it was esco in charge of most of it but wasnt sure, then later i heard other people saying it was him.
wasnt that the guy who he brought out of the boot

Niggaz are just f*cked up, what's other races thinking when they see a black kid humiliating his own to that degrading level. Thats the sh*t that makes niggaz get suicidal or just go nuts and start shooting sh*t up just because of the emotional and mental scars. Dumb f*cks them niggaz live a skip and a hop away from eachother. 2009 and sh*t like this takes place, disgrace. I'm actually angry right now, would casually slice them mans throats for f*ckery like that. I'd rather get beat the f*ck up, left there laying in a pool of my own blood fully clothed knowing I still got dignity.f*ck*ng idiots
True storysYou could see on his face he was weak and vunerable thats why them sexual predators targeted him
:rofl::rofl::rofl: