NW Man are moving kinky! NO RATINGS!

slickesrickes

• Replies 163
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

ETA for how long this will take to hit facebook?any takers?
hit facebook time ago, even hit youtube and the video kept getting deleted. thats why they just made the website.
rahneed to check facebook more often
no send but do you really find this sorta sh*t interesting?

The guy that was laughing in the background that got the camera panned onto him looked like a p*ssy. Don't know if the same could be said for the others who would be in the background, because to be honest, that guy looked like he could handle himself. And normally, if it was 3 random f*cktards, you'd be hard pushed to take your clothes off and start dancing. Would take atleast 5-6 guys with weapons and intent to make me strip and do star jumps. Even then, RUNNING would be the chosen option. Kid could have hightailed it at any point in time then and taken his chances. Might have got lucky and outmanoeuvred them.

Guest No Mark
This kinda thing has been going on for a while...Pure kink.I remember when people use to go missing. Literally. See them a week later with no shoes on walking back from Wales.
u really remember this yah?

I think most of you are neglecting the fact that more time these man have had their clothes beat off them, before the cameras roll. So its not really a choice of one or the other. Like I said you just gotta do what you gotta do to go free, but just know in your mind the only way you can match the ignorance is by coming back and letting the ting ring freely, and if that aint you then tell mum she got move out of London.

Don't know if I could do that even if there were weapons involved.Pride is such a massive bitch, and that is just too much of a violation for me to not even attempt to run, lamp someone then run, or take my chances.If I knew who it was and that happened to me though, the only resolution would be to pour petrol through their letterbox and set their house on fire while they're sleeping. That isn't something you just let slide.

I genuinely believe the people saying they wouldnt do it, because I'm the same. Some of us are built differently. Many people watched this video and thought "yeah you gotta do what you gotta do to stay alive". Then others thought "no way jose".But meh...Im white. This would never happen to me in the first place.

if i was a dude, and had a big arse d*ckMaybe even a little one infactI wudda buss that dance that carlton and will did when they were strippersIf its a show u wantA show u shall getA mighty mighty show
LMAOThat would have probably sent the cameraman and his boy running.