Chav Gets Smacked

mr_r

LMAOapparently its on youtube but couldnt findi like it when boys like this chav get whats coming, thinking they bad man till he gets clipped !!! :lol::lol::lol::lol:

name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="
type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>">
name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="
type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="350">

LMFAO. Didn't even come back for more or to try get his pride back. Just crawled the f*ck away. HAHAHAHAHA. Good!You know that guy got a brick through his window that night though.
lmao, it took some restraint for the guy to just stand there for 3 mins, something a bit like that happened to me, i lasted about 30 seconds of the guy being in my face before it kicked off. on my occasion the guy kept coming for more

LMFAO. Didn't even come back for more or to try get his pride back. Just crawled the f*ck away. HAHAHAHAHA. Good!You know that guy got a brick through his window that night though.
lmao, it took some restraint for the guy to just stand there for 3 mins, something a bit like that happened to me, i lasted about 30 seconds of the guy being in my face before it kicked off. on my occasion the guy kept coming for more
mans getting bare abuse....and what makes him flip....????his bin on the floor...lol