tayyabs

Stig

It is the shiiit mayneIt's better than any Indian restaurant I've been in London (except Chor Bizarre) and is probably cheaper than any regular Indian place as well.
if you have money to blow try eating at Veeraswamy and Benarez and then compareplus my clothes were stiiiinkin when i came out

It is the shiiit mayneIt's better than any Indian restaurant I've been in London (except Chor Bizarre) and is probably cheaper than any regular Indian place as well.
if you have money to blow try eating at Veeraswamy and Benarez and then compareplus my clothes were stiiiinkin when i came out
lol, I'll admit I wasn't feeling the atmosphere (way too noisy and crowded) but the food was overly nice - it's easy to see why they always have a massive line of people waitingare those 2 in the same price bracket as tayyabs?

lol, I'll admit I wasn't feeling the atmosphere (way too noisy and crowded) but the food was overly nice - it's easy to see why they always have a massive line of people waitingare those 2 in the same price bracket as tayyabs?
not quitewent halfs on a bill at veeraswamy... £160

not quitewent halfs on a bill at veeraswamy... £160
shet mehnif you're on spending that money try out Chor Bizarre

its owned by a bredrins brother. very good place. classic example of how carribbean restaurants should be runthe area its located is an absolute shitholeyet youll have people who use oyster cards, drive ford ka's and who drive bentleys lining up to outside to eat inplace is cheap for all pockets, and service is good. bare celebs have eaten there from janet jackson to robbie williamsits not plush, but its not gully either. it does better in sales than any brick lane curry house

place is behind my mosqueits siiicktype it into google all the food critics love itnd its decent price about 20 25 max per headits jus basically street food from pakistanthe lamb chops are to muchtheres always a queue for a table
*spuds*I was so pissed I didn't have a chance to go after Eid before I left town, was emotional when they closed for Ramadan

i can count on my fingers the times ive eaten at an asian restaurantmy mum > most of their chefsinfact most afghan pakistani even indians who eat meat mums > resaturant sh*tauthentic food mite ave 2 chek ojt this place doei went 2 some place in manchester called nawaabs any manny heads can confirm its emosh
not even gassinghad proper homemade indian food, was the f*ck*ng lick even the naan was freshly made and didnt have the runs after either

i can count on my fingers the times ive eaten at an asian restaurantmy mum > most of their chefsinfact most afghan pakistani even indians who eat meat mums > resaturant sh*tauthentic food mite ave 2 chek ojt this place doei went 2 some place in manchester called nawaabs any manny heads can confirm its emosh
powerful munchroad trip in nov plannedthe atmos in tayyabs is swagpeople standing in a line around your table is swag