Sign in to follow this  
Mister Man

Thoughts...

Race? Lol, she could be anything, the inter-racial/multi-cultural steez has multiplied tenfold in the past year.This thread is kinda dense though.

Race? Lol, she could be anything, the inter-racial/multi-cultural steez has multiplied tenfold in the past year.This thread is kinda dense though.
Made me think of what your friend was saying yesterday (on your FB). /TBH, from when there are so many Loose/Crazy/Unhinged/Non-moral having/materialistic (beyond belief)/Non-Logic having(there are some who have it believe me lads) and generally Uncouth women out there, race is the last thing I shall pick a woman by.

is this forreal forrealLike, i thought it worked like dinner time and xmasU get what ur given

Made me think of what your friend was saying yesterday (on your FB). /TBH, from when there are so many Loose/Crazy/Unhinged/Non-moral having/materialistic (beyond belief)/Non-Logic having(there are some who have it believe me lads) and generally Uncouth women out there, race is the last thing I shall pick a woman by.
Co signBut I'm slyly becoming a bit prejudice towards mix raced chicks, I am beginning to think they're f*cked in the head by default.Plus all this browning talk seems to have most of them thinking they're levels by default.It's a phase will probably pass

Allow her talks though, she's one of those, errr...Lol, you know what I mean.Anyway, co-sign Q.

Guest M12 Part 2
Co signBut I'm slyly becoming a bit prejudice towards mix raced chicks, I am beginning to think they're f*cked in the head by default.Plus all this browning talk seems to have most of them thinking they're levels by default.It's a phase will probably pass
thats the actual worst thing. when a chick thinks they are automatically 8 outta 10 cos their complexion is caramel. the sad thing is a lotta guys think the same and fuel their gassed mentality.

is this forreal forrealLike, i thought it worked like dinner time and xmasU get what ur given
lmao at getting what your givenyou hav a selection and you pickmore like woolies pick and mix

deeptryna say your next chick will look like DMF

S'not all about looks when it comes to longevity,Someone thinks shes nice anyway despite who disagree