Long Mens Chains/Necklaces...

big_pumpa

What's good people. Lost my old pass on this ting so had to sign up under a different name... hold tight all the old RWD mandem!! Rimac, iceberg, murkserious, streets etc etcccJust wondered if anyone knew where to get long chains...? Been looking everywhere and no decent jewelers does them...? Preferably white gold!! I'm sure you know which ones I'm on about...

man unless i'm thinking of something entirely different, any decent, non high street name jeweler should do them. Even them market stalls that sell gold and stuff do them.. You tell them how many inches/cm you want and they do it for you.. just go into one of them cheapish independant jewelers, obv the longer you need the more it costs

Go Hatton Gardenswho was you on rwd?

Hatton Gardens Go For Gold.You can haggle with them, and they are used to dealing with "young men" so you'll get good customer service and there's literally 1000's of chains in the shop to choose from.Whatever price they give you for the chain, divide that amount by the weight of the chain to work out what they are charging you per gram - make sure your not getting bumped on the price. As a rough guide this is the current price per gram9ct .375 £7.00 10ct .416 £7.76 14ct .583 £10.88 15ct .625 £11.67 18ct .750 £14.00 2040_s.jpg

Goto Rennie & co in Hatton Gardens.....if they dont do what you want ask them who does they 100% know.....

Its not Polow.... Tanz is a vet in this ting.

Boy!If you've got the money to drop on that stuff then that's you. I saw the prices and closed the page.