Police study Chelsea fans' racist chants

Rsonist

'Spurs are on their way to Auschwitz, Hitler's going to gas them again' 'I'd rather be a Pikey than a Jew' were sung in that vid
"Jermain Defoe , hes a YIDDO"lol @ spurs fansGrow some
The word Yid (Yiddish: ייִד, pronounced [jid]) is a slang Jewish ethnonym. Its usage may be controversial in modern English language. It is not usually considered offensive when pronounced /ˈjiːd/ (rhyming with deed), the way Yiddish-speakers say it, though some may deem the word offensive regardless. When pronounced /ˈjɪd/ (rhyming with did), it can generally be perceived as a pejorative—and is used as a derogatory epithet by antisemites.[1] Although many Jewish people use the term amongst themselves and a Jewish dating website of the same name exists. [2]. .
The term yid is irrelevant in this topic you racist little shitbag.

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ive been to 3 home games this season , and ive never ever heard the chant about auschwitz to germany before.Theres a few chants with the words "YID" in them but thats it.Going on like your clubs supporters are angels , i remember about 7 or 8 years ago i went to a home game against spurs and there was a FEW spurs fans giving Jimmy Floydd Hasselbaink and Melchiot monkey chants.So i dont quite know what youre getting at?

Well considering that our fanbase have always been branded by certain papers as racist and proved NOTHING, ever.Yet your lot have gone unpunished since i was born.Hence bout time.And lol @ going on bout monkey chants, last time i went to the bridge im sure i heard a good number of your lot giving that sh*t to Jermaine Jenas..........Jermaine Jenas.....

We'll be running around tottenham with our willies hanging out , we'll be running around tottenham with our willies hanging out, we'll be running around tottenham running around tottenham running around tottenham with our willies hanging out singing I've got a foreskin how about you?
We sing that as well

We'll be running around tottenham with our willies hanging out , we'll be running around tottenham with our willies hanging out, we'll be running around tottenham running around tottenham running around tottenham with our willies hanging out singing I've got a foreskin how about you?
We sing that as well
You got a new one though.

We sing that as well
You got a new one though.
and what is tht then

datboy take off the glasses fellaeveryone knows chelsea's original support are racist scumdo u remba combat 18 what club was they all from
Ye , There are racist Chelsea fans , headhunters etc.But tbh , every club has SOME racist fans.Tottenham has its fair share too, so i dont know why arsonist is soo pissed off.Spurs fans <<< Scum

Keyword - SOMEDifference is, MOST of your fanbase are skinheaded neo nazi scum. (the proper ones anyway, not this new breed of Chelsea fan that have previously supported Utd, Liverpool and arsenal)It's a common FACT, that within England, Chelsea, Leeds and Stoke have historically the most right wing facist fans in the country.Your allignments with the National Front and Combat 18 aint a myth mate.

Your making asssumptions that Chelsea have the most racist fans in England?Based on what? What youve read in the papers?TBH , i dont care how many racist fans we've got , all i care about is winning trophies, what do you care about? because we dont care about the same thing do we?