FREE SHINE!!! well kinda???

Hank Moody

Guest TimeBomb

said it in the other thread, ethiopian jews get treated like sh*t in israel, certain orthodox guys dont even rate them as jews

so do russian jews, because they're both poor uneducated immigrant groups who arrived in large numbers

and blacks get treated like sh*t in every arab country, certain arab muslims don't even rate them as humans

if ur talking about the gulf countries, then they look down upon anyone who isnt from gulf, if ur talking about 'arab' countries such as algeria, morocco and tunisia, ur incorrect.

i guarantee a black man will get more respect in a mosque than in a synagogue.

• Upvote 1

Guest Waka Flocka Dave

its funny to me when people discriminate against others then complain of discrimination towards them

not too sure if these are the same people who would

but the demographics fit

said it in the other thread, ethiopian jews get treated like sh*t in israel, certain orthodox guys dont even rate them as jews

so do russian jews, because they're both poor uneducated immigrant groups who arrived in large numbers

and blacks get treated like sh*t in every arab country, certain arab muslims don't even rate them as humans

if ur talking about the gulf countries, then they look down upon anyone who isnt from gulf, if ur talking about 'arab' countries such as algeria, morocco and tunisia, ur incorrect.

have you ever even been in a synagogue?

Guest TimeBomb

have u ever been to an arab country / are u black?

Guest TimeBomb

touche

/

timebomb can u confirm what hes saying bout arabs/blacks

Like i said the arabs from the gulf region probably look down on everyone not just blacks.

As for north africa its not true, southern algeria the entire population is black, and if they do get discriminated when they move north to the cities its not cos of their colour but cos theyre from villages and have certain peasant traits, thats amongst the older generation tho, young algerians love the black algerians, they get bare love from the bitches.

Guest TimeBomb

touche

/

timebomb can u confirm what hes saying bout arabs/blacks

Like i said the arabs from the gulf region probably look down on everyone not just blacks.

As for north africa its not true, southern algeria the entire population is black, and if they do get discriminated when they move north to the cities its not cos of their colour but cos theyre from villages and have certain peasant traits, thats amongst the older generation tho, young algerians love the black algerians, they get bare love from the bitches.

orly?

/

hook me up with a nice algerian girl im tired of all these blacks bitches

take a flight out there, tell them ur a big rapper in UK you'll get p*ssy galore, much higher grade p*ssy than bitches in UK aswell, clean and not used much.

Guest TimeBomb

where should i visit/what hotels etc

/

can i say im pals with a national ice hockey team supastar aswell?

yea the more status u got the more they want ur d*ck.

go to capital algiers, sheraton or hilton, both got clubs in them, the bitches commune looking for some sausage with status.

I'm not the one making guarantees

The reason you gave for southern black algerians being discriminated against is to my knowledge much the same reason black ethiopians jews get discriminated against, not because of whether they're jewish or not

Guest TimeBomb

The reason you gave for southern black algerians being discriminated against is to my knowledge much the same reason black ethiopians jews get discriminated against, not because of whether they're jewish or not

not really, islam states all muslims are equal, backed up by the fact a black slave embraced islam and became the first person to call prayer which is held in very high regard. Judaism considers people who are not bloodline jews to be 'gentile' and people who have converted to judaism as followers and not at the same level as them. Some orthodox jews dont see the ethiopians on the same level as them as they dont directly descend from the israelites. In islam that isnt the case, u can convert, and be same level as any other muslim in the world. Look at hajj see how many black people are there.

• Upvote 1

when my uncle went isreal, duno why, he said aside from isreali's only etiopians got ratings, which makes me think that unless u go somewhere u dont know the climate exactly its just speculation. They may have institutionalised racism like here, yet there are those that recognise em as kin of shem and respect them as brothers in faith

• Downvote 1

i was reading this article and saw this

While the rabbinic authorities in Israel do recognize the Ethiopians as Jews, they view their Judaism as partial and incomplete because of the Ethiopians' isolation from the rest of world Jewry all these years.

http://www.culturalsurvival.org/publications/cultural-survival-quarterly/ethiopia/ethiopian-jews-israel

not really, islam states all muslims are equal, backed up by the fact a black slave embraced islam and became the first person to call prayer which is held in very high regard. Judaism considers people who are not bloodline jews to be 'gentile' and people who have converted to judaism as followers and not at the same level as them. Some orthodox jews dont see the ethiopians on the same level as them as they dont directly descend from the israelites. In islam that isnt the case, u can convert, and be same level as any other muslim in the world. Look at hajj see how many black people are there.

yes but as israel is as secular as most european countries, i doubt most israelis who are prejudiced against them are that way becuase of religion. the reason they find themselves in low paid jobs etc isn't because they're not jewish, it's the same reason that russian/belarussian/ukranian jews in israel have sh*t jobs and no money. they're an uneducated immigrant group who often don't even speak the language

you said "ehtiopan jews get treated like sh*t in israel". the reason they are in a similar position to black people in every european country isn't because some nutcase religious zealot rabbi thinks they are not really jewish,

Guest TimeBomb

yes but as israel is as secular as most european countries, i doubt most israelis who are prejudiced against them are that way becuase of religion. the reason they find themselves in low paid jobs etc isn't because they're not jewish, it's the same reason that russian/belarussian/ukranian jews in israel have sh*t jobs and no money. they're an uneducated immigrant group who often don't even speak the language

as ive said in all my posts the 'orthodox jews', im sure the younger more liberal israelis dont have a problem with them.

/

read the post above yours.

Ethiopian Jews can trace their heritage back farther than most European Jews can, and it is questionable whether their level of intermarriage and adoption of Ethiopian customs is any greater than the latter's rate of intermarriage and adoption of European customs. Pressures of assimilation have caused many Jews to abandon strict observance of Jewish law. Many secular Israelis and American Jews do not fit the strict religious definition of Jewishness. In recent years the Orthodox religious parties in Israel have gained greater political power, and have tried to enforce religious law as state law. The recent proposal (defeated by the Knesset) to amend the Law of Return, so that only Orthodox conversions are recognized and Conservative and Reform ones are not, is an example of the desire of the Orthodox factions to have complete control over defining who and what is Jewish. The pressure put on Ethiopian Jews by the rabbinate to adapt their Judaism must be viewed in this context.

this is good article, you should read it

• 3 months later...
Guest Klitschko

Yayo has some very nice verses on other peoples tracks, and a few on his own.

BUt I can't listen to a man who says 'I'll go downstairs, and eat your fur burger'

Yayo has some very nice verses on other peoples tracks, and a few on his own.

BUt I can't listen to a man who says 'I'll go downstairs, and eat your fur burger'

hahaha

Most of his own tracks are swag, but he always murders tunes as a feature

/

YAYO IS A CLIP INSERTER

I SNEAK IN YOUR CRIB LIKE A BURGLAR