south london girls are dangerous!!!!

maxloader

• Replies 99
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Theres 25 years old + niggas f*ck*ng school girls. R. Kelly got away scot free
i was listenin to some men talk a while agotalkin about school dances and how trusay they still look young they will go there, bare gyallljus pretended i wasnt listenin to them they were 27 yrs old
Believe me if the law wasn't 16+........old ass niggas would be lining up outside schools preying on year 10s and 11s like its the serengeti. Talking of whichTheres a married couple couple door away from me, dudes 28 and shes 23, they been married 2 years, together 8.....do the math.....cool guy though

lol @ the gap from 15.Lol @ sexing this ms piggy rawbacklol @ this!
from when you said you would f*ck a pregnant female you shouldnt even be saying any of this tbh..
This.. Too many man on here goin on stush when they kno they've banged girls that rank less than this ting... If this was a thread in whatever room bout pics of gyal from ya ends the answers would be quite different

i was listenin to some men talk a while agotalkin about school dances and how trusay they still look young they will go there, bare gyallljus pretended i wasnt listenin to them they were 27 yrs old
Believe me if the law wasn't 16+........old ass niggas would be lining up outside schools preying on year 10s and 11s like its the serengeti. Talking of whichTheres a married couple couple door away from me, dudes 28 and shes 23, they been married 2 years, together 8.....do the math.....cool guy though
u kno whats funny, i get bare old guys lookin at me, an even tho im 22, them man are pedoscos they dont kno or think im 22last yr this guy who is like 25, asks me my agei told him he goes 'o good i dnt have to lie about my age now'so i was like what? back trackin was imensesome old dad im ends try move to my sister, whom is 15, i was like nooo, not him, not reh rehs dad, shes like yhi jus said dnt tell mum, cos thats a war right there

from when you said you would f*ck a pregnant female you shouldnt even be saying any of this tbh..
This.. Too many man on here goin on stush when they kno they've banged girls that rank less than this ting... If this was a thread in whatever room bout pics of gyal from ya ends the answers would be quite different
f*ck*ng a pregnant ting>>>>>>>f*ck*ng an STD chick rawback, Know yourself!!!LOL @ thinking slamming a pregnant chick is bad, like say there is a lock around her p*ssy, like say the hole closes up until child birth.SMHYou fools.
I licked one tings pum and f*cked her unstrapped when she was carrying her husbands baby. Snuffin.I slapped her face with my d*ck a few times for good measure.

Guest Triple XXX
goin on like this doesnt happenthere used to be bare olders comin up at the end of the school day n chattin to year 9's n sh*t

f*ck*ng a pregnant ting>>>>>>>f*ck*ng an STD chick rawback, Know yourself!!!LOL @ thinking slamming a pregnant chick is bad, like say there is a lock around her p*ssy, like say the hole closes up until child birth.SMHYou fools.
Ur right stil.. It was stupid of me to even acknowledge u in any way shape or form

LOL, you wouldn#t sex your chick if she was up the duff even though she wanted it would you???You would be pissed if she moved a next dude to f*ck her to make her feel good.You failed.Disclaimer: I would not sex a chick who has a man.
BLUDJUST SHUT THE f*ck UP MANWHY YOU ALWAYS TELLING US sh*t WE DONT CARE ABOUTFOR f*ckS SAKEBEG U JUST TIE A PLASTIC BAG OVER YOUR HEAD

lol at guys who don't keep their d in the pocket (don't value their seed) loooool at the niggas braid fall off the next day.I think you need to do some freekey zeeky style on that girl,
who keeps their d*ck in their pocket fam?/how long ago did u come to this country?
loool stop itThis thread is jokesMan got that Klamidz and passed it to the wife

lol at guys who don't keep their d in the pocket (don't value their seed) loooool at the niggas braid fall off the next day.I think you need to do some freekey zeeky style on that girl,
who keeps their d*ck in their pocket fam?/how long ago did u come to this country?
:D

• 2 weeks later...