Charity Collection Guys

Guest Esquilax

Guest Esquilax

Was walking through Victoria and High St. Kensington station today, saw about 8 charity collectors.For tramps, disabled children, AIDs, you name it.Do they not realise that if there's a time of day when I'm not feeling charitable, it's the morning?I could give a f*ck about disabled children and their welfare on my morning commute, I want everyone to get stabbed.Surely it would be better to do this when everyones commuting home, where they don't really have to get anywhere on time/ might've had a drink/ generally less stressed out.Or is it just me

all ur money gets siphoned off to make more people unhappy plus keep these silly people in a jobswear they get like 9 quid an hr to stand around doin that bs
no they don'tits commision based more time
a job cant be entirely commission based, thats illegal
no its not

The worst is when they're in the middle of the road when you're driving. You then have to drive past them slowly as they look through your window with puppy dog eyes and a big CANCER RESEARCH pot in their small feeble hands. And there's like 8 of them so when you drive past the first you then have to ignore the 2nd, 3rd 4th so on so fourth.

all ur money gets siphoned off to make more people unhappy plus keep these silly people in a jobswear they get like 9 quid an hr to stand around doin that bs
no its not
If they are paying you they have to give you at least minimum wage. otherwise its volunteer work, in which case they cant pay you commission

The worst is when they're in the middle of the road when you're driving. You then have to drive past them slowly as they look through your window with puppy dog eyes and a big CANCER RESEARCH pot in their small feeble hands. And there's like 8 of them so when you drive past the first you then have to ignore the 2nd, 3rd 4th so on so fourth.
I have never come across this scenario.

no its not
If they are paying you they have to give you at least minimum wage. otherwise its volunteer work, in which case they cant pay you commission
my boy did this job over the summer, and it was purely commission based

no its not
my boy did this job over the summer, and it was purely commission based
fair enuf

Guest Lemons

My pal at uni got cornered by one of these guys and panic'd. He signed up to give them £30.00 per month via direct debit, he had to call his dad to cancel it when he got back to the house. (He's from the countryside).I asked him what happened he said "I was eating a sausage roll, they caught me like a deer in the headlights".

Last one I bought was soooo sh*t, I have never bought one since, he ruined it for everyone.
:!: How can one d*ckhead try selling me his CD in Romford."Yo cuz you listen to UK Hiphop""Nah not really""Why?""It's pretty sh*t, if I'm being honest""So what do you listen to?""80% Grime as well as bashment and a bit of US Hiphop and RnB""Grime..sh*t, bashment..sh*t, US Hiphop..sh*t. What I've got right here cuz is.."I just cut him off and said be serious there is no way I'm gonna buy your CD after you said that and bopped off.

Last one I bought was soooo sh*t, I have never bought one since, he ruined it for everyone.
:!: How can one d*ckhead try selling me his CD in Romford."Yo cuz you listen to UK Hiphop""Nah not really""Why?""It's pretty sh*t, if I'm being honest""So what do you listen to?""80% Grime as well as bashment and a bit of US Hiphop and RnB""Grime..sh*t, bashment..sh*t, US Hiphop..sh*t. What I've got right here cuz is.."I just cut him off and said be serious there is no way I'm gonna buy your CD after you said that and bopped off.
it's not sh*t tho

My pal at uni got cornered by one of these guys and panic'd. He signed up to give them £30.00 per month via direct debit, he had to call his dad to cancel it when he got back to the house. (He's from the countryside).I asked him what happened he said "I was eating a sausage roll, they caught me like a deer in the headlights".
lol.We have so many of them here where I live, that I'm pretty good at getting rid of them without being too rude. Even though there was a time I was stopped by one of them and told him I was on my way to visit someone in hospital, and he carried on talking about his Shelter charity. I had to tell him where to go.