Spud, Shake or shake and hug

The Somalian

• Replies 85
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Esquilax

i give people thumbs up when i want to thank them when i have my headphones in, cuz i dont like talking, cuz it might initiate a response, which i wont respond toTHUMNBBSSSS

little thing i've noticed, there's 2 different types of nod: if ppl that don't really like you but are being polite will nod their head forwards towards you. ppl that are genuinely pleased to see you will tilt their head backwards and raise their eyebrows.

wen we're very familiar = hand slap/handshake transform into one side hommie hugnot that familiar and we see eahc other around quite often = handshake/hand slap while still walkingall others = nod or eye brow raise while muttering "whats goin on"

if we cool spud/slap, if i missed ya hand slap/shake hugain't no white black brown yellow for meobviously i get the odd wait hes shaking but im spudding, but they usually turn there hand into a fist and spud quickly enough before i have to plough my fist into their stomach