TIME OUT magazine

LEGOMAN

The hate in this thread has reached some disgusting levels lol...u man need some kind of prayer/intervention/detoxthe stench is so overpowering that anyone with anything positive to say will turn back at the entrance...nothing is sadder than a hater
I do agree that hate is tradition on here. But this guy doesn't help himself.

THEM MAN DIDNT WEAR UR STUFF.. YOU ASKED THEM TO TAKE A PICTURE WEARING UR STUFFTHERES A BIG DIFFERENCE. AN ADMINISTRATOR'S AVG WAGE OF 21K PER ANNUM PAYS MORE THAN U GET FROM UR LEGO BRICKSGET A REAL JOB U STUPID c*nt.
So i was wid pharrell williams as he popped out his whip at a signing? Where was i as basement jaxx came on stage at o2 festival? Maybe i was standin behind neon neon on the red carpet at Mercury awards? Was i wid ciara as she stepped out the hotel wearing my heart pendant? Maybe i tied up jermaine dupri n forced him to put my lego of his logo on his blogsite? Hmmm. And who said i don't have a 9-5? Assumptions r the mother of all f*ck ups.

IF U HAVE A 9-5 THEN U OBVIOUSLY AINT SELLING ENOUGH CHAINS SO ONCE AGAIN UR A PRICKAND BRANDNEW..DONT CHAT sh*t. WHAT IS HATING HERE? THIS FOOL COMES IN MAKING NEW THREADS MAKING NOISE ABOUT HIS CRAP CHAINS. WE ALL SEE THESE CELEBS EVERYDAY IN HUNDREDS AND THOUSANDS OF PICS.. NOBODY EVER SEES THEM WEARING HIS STUPID CHAINSONLY HE NEEDS TO SHOW US THREADS ..AND HE KNOWS MOST PPLE DONT GIVE A f*ck BUT STILL COMES.THIS ISNT HATING THIS IS LAUGHING AT AN IDIOT. HATING IS PPLE CHATTING sh*t ABOUT CHIPMUNK WHO DOESNT HAVE ANYTHIGN TO DO WITH THIS FORUM, AND MOST PPLE DONT KNOW ..NOR DOES HE KNOW US AND PPLE ALL TALK ABOUT HIS BIZNESS IN THE NEGATIVE AS IF HE HASNT DONE ANYTHING GOOD. THAT IS AN EXAMPLE OF HATINTHIS FOOL JUST NEEDS A PUBLIC FLOGGING.

IF U HAVE A 9-5 THEN U OBVIOUSLY AINT SELLING ENOUGH CHAINS SO ONCE AGAIN UR A PRICKAND BRANDNEW..DONT CHAT sh*t. WHAT IS HATING HERE? THIS FOOL COMES IN MAKING NEW THREADS MAKING NOISE ABOUT HIS CRAP CHAINS. WE ALL SEE THESE CELEBS EVERYDAY IN HUNDREDS AND THOUSANDS OF PICS.. NOBODY EVER SEES THEM WEARING HIS STUPID CHAINSONLY HE NEEDS TO SHOW US THREADS ..AND HE KNOWS MOST PPLE DONT GIVE A f*ck BUT STILL COMES.THIS ISNT HATING THIS IS LAUGHING AT AN IDIOT. HATING IS PPLE CHATTING sh*t ABOUT CHIPMUNK WHO DOESNT HAVE ANYTHIGN TO DO WITH THIS FORUM, AND MOST PPLE DONT KNOW ..NOR DOES HE KNOW US AND PPLE ALL TALK ABOUT HIS BIZNESS IN THE NEGATIVE AS IF HE HASNT DONE ANYTHING GOOD. THAT IS AN EXAMPLE OF HATINTHIS FOOL JUST NEEDS A PUBLIC FLOGGING.
Fam relax urself...man already told u nothing is sadder than a hater
lmao at how emotional venom gets when it comes to legoman
neeky to say the least
lmao at how emotional venom gets when it comes to legoman
LOL mans actually gettin upset over it than the actual victim..LOL deep down lego sees it as banter and loves to entertain it
and Venom is the hater getting his thong bunched up over Lego chains lol