Sign in to follow this  
Barney Stinson

The New southpark episode

Guest Esquilax

lmao"Mr. Jackson, you're dead, now sit down!""Noooo that's just ignorant, I'm not dead, it's a skin conditionnn"

From this season the Kanye ep, the pirate one, the Coon and Margaritaville were all fireFound this a little thin though. Maybe its coz I'm not familiar with a lot of the celebs they included. I'd hoped they were gonna do something about society's disingenuous histronics over dead celebrities who're ignored/abused when alive, but it was more straightforwardI laughed a few times, but it feels like they're still warming up

What a sh*t episode. This program is getting stale as f*ck, stop focussing on taking the piss out of current issues and focus on comedy for f*ck sake, you clearly don't know how to do both.American Dad has definitely taken poll position when it comes to cartoon comedy.

Guest Esquilax

Nah that ep was goodI was preparing myself for it to be sh*t, but i was pleasantly surprised

lmao"Mr. Jackson, you're dead, now sit down!""Noooo that's just ignorant, I'm not dead, it's a skin conditionnn"
LOOOLwatched this a couple days ago, felt bad for creasin

no wayhow did i miss thisi feel like i knew, but tbh i really didnt knowhen did this happen?edit: thought this was a sick joke, he died over a yr ago

Guest R9

Nah I wouldn't joke about that.I caaan, hardly wait to hold you, feel my arms around you....

Guest Esquilax

I got the same feeling with Hayes, sorta didn't believe itI could handle the character Chef leaving, but allow him dying forever, bare saddeningDisclaim: I don't care for his music, but Chef was one of my fave characters

From this season the Kanye ep, the pirate one, the Coon and Margaritaville were all fireFound this a little thin though. Maybe its coz I'm not familiar with a lot of the celebs they included. I'd hoped they were gonna do something about society's disingenuous histronics over dead celebrities who're ignored/abused when alive, but it was more straightforwardI laughed a few times, but it feels like they're still warming up
totally