BIGGEST BOUNTYS OF ALL TIME

Hank Moody

So instead of praising the few successful black men in the UK you call them 'bounties.'If a black person is smart, educated, well spoken, well dressed or... god forbid.... smiles in photos he is labelled as a bounty as if he is some sort of traitor to the black race.
c/s this for alot of time when its usedbut sometrimes u jus get blk people who forget there blk

hate the term bounty, so cringeworthy and depressing
c/sits embarrassing
Yeah god forbid these sellouts ever smile or are educated.Coz we dont likes that do wes.
wat would u prefer coconut, uncle tom, sellout!!??
woosh
are you man just picking black people that dont wear sean jean garms?what about Barack and Colon Powell?
So instead of praising the few successful black men in the UK you call them 'bounties.'If a black person is smart, educated, well spoken, well dressed or... god forbid.... smiles in photos he is labelled as a bounty as if he is some sort of traitor to the black race.
most of u man who cnt comprehend/dont like the idea of a bounty feel that way because u probably are one.its not that hard a concept.
These comments are all significant in there own wayAnd no the whole bounty thing isnt a hard concept but it is abit of a stupid one.you get half the people moaning how the media always want to portray black people in a certain (bad) light all the time and then when you get people who are educated well spoken and smartly dressed the other half of the people moan. How can you say these people have forgotten their race and culture when thet've probably been overlooked for a number of jobs because of their race and culture, How many of these Presenters/tv personalities do you see on tv right now. and ask yourself if that maybe has somthing to do with the same thing they have "chosen to forget"i aint sure if its because of subliminals in advertising or the way the country has influenced us but i dont understand why Black people love to hate ourselves and our fellow black people so much, it riddiculous maybe if we followed the example of one of these "sellouts" more often than Tupac Shakur the things we see around us wouldnt be how they are and we would've progressed much further

c/sits embarrassing
althowhen the guy in that cass film calls cass a choc ice, cracks me up every timei dnt agree with the first post, dnt see how otis, or mr motivator are bountys
:rofl: 'Wha you a say choc ice?'I wheeled it up the first time I saw it, had me creasing.

Lol bare idiots in this thread. So much ignorance.I've never agreed with the term bounty but Brian Bello shows me that the term has relevance. Guy is definitely a bounty. He shuns and is clearly ashamed of the fact that he's black and has done everything in his power to appear as white as possible - both in appearance and character. That's a bounty.

Lol bare idiots in this thread. So much ignorance.I've never agreed with the term bounty but Brian Bello shows me that the term has relevance. Guy is definitely a bounty. He shuns and is clearly ashamed of the fact that he's black and has done everything in his power to appear as white as possible - both in appearance and character. That's a bounty.
yh but come on. he doesnt know any betterhe was adopted by white parents, he dont kno f*ck all about where he comes fromhes like cass, what hes doin is making the best out of a bad situation, tryin to fit in the ONLY way he knows howits sad stories, but thats what his life ished have more of an issue, 'acting black' with absolutely no frame of reference