BIGGEST BOUNTYS OF ALL TIME

Hank Moody

To be honest people shouldn't catch feelings over such terms as bounty or coconut. I am of Sri Lankan origin and been called it a few times. Firstly people cannot help the environment they were raised in. If someone grows up in Essex they will talk like the locals. My cousin grew up in Kenya and married a black woman, Tis normal. If I made some of the comments being made up in here, it would be considered racist/prejudiced and rightly so.

I have been called a coconut a few times by various Sri Lankans. It genuinely doesn't bother me because it's a measure of their failings both in terms of ignorance and life. I was born and raised in Harlesden. Being relatively well spoken and intelligent and applying those means I have a good career going, a degree and other positive factors. The people usually making these comments are in sheg 20k or 30k roles approaching 30 years old. Or worse they are complete bums on a wage I could have got when I was 18 or JSA. I don't have time for these people. Let them do them.

• Downvote 3