Razor Bumps

General Mac

Who here gets them shits, last time I shaved myself I woke up looking like I got stung by wasps all over my facial hair area, itchy ass bumps and painful when the hairs ingrown. What do you guys do to prevent the bumps?I just get shaved at the barbers at all times now. But what if I happen to be on business in some deadout white area....... I know white folks do not get bumps, just black people.I tried them bump creams and the sh*t never worked, took about 3 weeks for my face to go back to pure smoothness. f*ck having permanent bumps like i've seen on some guys

i switched in the last few months to a new regimeused to be: wash face w/soap (or come straight from shower), put shaving gel on and shave with the gillete mach 3, then use nivea post-shave gel - would get quite a few annoying bumps them timesnow i wash face, use face scrub, use the pre-shave lotion, shave using an electric foil shaver, then use nivea post-shave balm - it's really helpedelectric shaver works much better for me 'cause i have to use it every/every-other day, it's like if there are spots/bumps there they don't get messed with every time you shave like what happens with a blade so it has time to heal and you don't have to wait until they've cleared up to shave again

just a few little one that piss me off a times, they was some next powder which i used after seeing it on a thread here few months ago was good but smelts like sh*t for real..but i stop using it tbh now..usally i let a my beard grow to the point when they little hairs, the spots will go away, then when i shave again they usually tend to come back if i just start touching it, because it does itch

Bump stopper, that sh*t never worked
There's 2 types...normal Bump Stopper don't work...has to be Bump Stopper 2.
Why would you buy the sequel if it's previous effort was a par?

Bump stopper, that sh*t never worked
There's 2 types...normal Bump Stopper don't work...has to be Bump Stopper 2.
Why would you buy the sequel if it's previous effort was a par?
Bought the sequel before trying the original. The time I tried the original was because the sequel was out of stock at the time and thought it would do the same job.