Razor Bumps

General Mac

Bump stopper, that sh*t never worked
There's 2 types...normal Bump Stopper don't work...has to be Bump Stopper 2.
Why would you buy the sequel if it's previous effort was a par?
Bought the sequel before trying the original. The time I tried the original was because the sequel was out of stock at the time and thought it would do the same job.
Fair play. I like how you continued to use the word 'sequel'.

Bump Stopper/Bump Patrol is sh*tdoes not work, and leaves dem parts of your skin looking darker than it should beId go for one of two routes1 - use a clipper, doesnt cut as close and so minimised shaving bumpsor 2 - shave with a fresh clean razor and shaving gelmaking sure that your skin it well warmed up (helps when done after a shower as the pores open and is easier to remove the hair)shave along the grain so it doesnt cut toooo closeonce ur done, close the pores by splashing with cold water and pat to dryi use some next cocoa butter just for my face which has some tea tree oil in it as well, which does the trickto prevent bumps after this make sure you exfoliate/scrub off them dead skin cells off ur face every time u showeri find using a dry brush to brush over my chin area before i shower works v.wellthe reason this is is because when your curly hair starts to grow back, your skin grows over these folliclesand ur hair cant grow straight, so it curls into this tight space it has causin shaving bumpsexfoliation to keep your skin fresh minimises this and lessens the bumpsoh and dont spend tons of money with them mach 3/mach 4 razors... i find them dual blade disposable razors from bic do the trick

barbers are the reason you get bumpsyou have to shave yourself for that close shave
:!: :!: :!: man lit up my face the afternoon before the 6th form leavers party, i thought I was gonna go there looking like my face had bleeding under the skin or something, never got a close shave since