BIGGEST NIGGERS OF ALL TIME

Guest R9

1. 50cent27.jpg50 CentWhere can I start, he's got tattoos, he always slurs, uses slang, he dealt drugs, he's even been shot!!!!2.freeway-ricky-ross-keep-it-trill-real-rick-ross.jpgFree-way Rick RossLA drug dealer, this man inspired the names of rick ross, AND freeway, he made over 2m a week shipping drugs! real man to look up to this one3.pressly_murder.jpgThis guy, some rapist, not sure of his nameSick guy, I swear, man always had baggy jeans, always raping, drug addict tooThese 3 are seriously reppin for blacks, I couldnt find another 2 as there are so many others, too many to choose from You man add your own who you think embody blackness to the maxId also like to give honourable mention to Frank Lucas, bare drugs!!!

Guest Esquilax
As a white man who loves to see the word "nigger" in any context, I'd just like to say lmfao
the emo kids a man LMAO
Swear you're about a year older than me you sweaty greasy pizza vendor.And yes, I would like fries with that.Chop chop.

As a white man who loves to see the word "nigger" in any context, I'd just like to say lmfao
the emo kids a man LMAO
Swear you're about a year older than me you sweaty greasy pizza vendor.And yes, I would like fries with that.Chop chop.
LOLBODIED.

the emo kids a man LMAO
LOLBODIED.
How?
:/He outwitted him in an amusing manner.

This is stupid, both sides.Basically the whole world is made up of individuals all with different complexions and all with different beliefs and traits, a white man listening to bashment gets bigged up a black man listening to classical is gets frowned upon i personally jus think each to there own, live and let life, live your own life, dont watch next man, list goes on......people looooooorrve to catch sh*t bout other people's downfalls though, hating becuase u see your own personal f*ckry on someone then hating them for doing the exact same sh*t your doin.....anyway im chattin sh*t now, mans tired, need my bed, come we go f*ck